Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2016 20:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[germany] [frankfurt] [fkk oase]

Last week I was again in the neighborhood of this club, so on Tuesday evening I decided to go hang a few hours in here.

(my last review is here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=55429)

I arrived around 9pm. This was by far the most quite night I ever got in this club. I think there were almost as much gentlemen as ladies.
But still I like this club for its relaxing atmosphere and environment.

I started again with a few hours of relaxing in the wellness. After an hour or 2 I decided to go have a beer in the bar/lounge area.

Started some chit chat with a few ladies and eventually ended with Adriana on a couch. She was not really my type, but that was a general problem that evening and she was one of the few not Romanian girls so she stood out.

Name:   Adriana
Nationality & Language: Venezuela, spoke good english
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (1,70mtrs not skinny, but def not fat - just latina D-cup (real and very nice)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1hr €150,- + €70 entrance fee + €10 beer
Repeat: club yes - girl probably no

After 15 minutes of chit chat and a little kissing in the cinema I decided it was time to get a room. I discussed with her that if she gave me a good massage first I would stay with her in a room for an hour. She agreed on this.

On the room she started right away to upsell her to me. Eventually (also to end the discussion) I agreed to cum in her mouth for an additional €50,-

She started the massage which was firm and good, but not as long as I hoped for.
She then started to give me a bbbj which was not so good and even a little painful. So we quickly changed rolls so I could start on DATY. This was actually very pleasant because she had a very nice pussy to eat. So I ( and I think she also) enjoyed this very long. After that we capped me and we started working on some different positions. After a while we took the condom off and I finished in her mouth.

During the session she was OK but she kept a little distance during kissing al the time, which made it for me not so good as I hoped it would.
After we dealed with the money she also left very quickly.

I finished another drink and a shower and had back to my hotel at about 1:30am.

Maybe next time i have to try one of the weekend days maybe.

Recent Ratings
paladin310   30-4-2016 03:57  Karma  +3   Sounds like Oase is in decline. Pity.
marco81
Kinky King

UID 113908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1274
Posts 84
Karma 1272
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2014
Location Amsterdam - Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2016 04:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 marco81's post

@paladin310  I would not say that after a Tuesday night review, those days are always slow