Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE:
Price & Session Length: $1k for 60mins
Repeat: if I have time sure

Finally had a week day off and decided treat myself. I've been wanting to check out Serenity for awhile now. So I head down there around 3pm. Walked in and there were a bunch of women sitting around. But as soon as I walked in they ushered me into a room. The same girl that opened the door ended up being my masseuse.

Cut little thing, with a very Japanese Chinese looking face. Jumped into the shower and hopped onto the bed. Not before she mentioned what a great body I have. All that time in the gym, that's why I needed a massage.

So onto  towel massage, nice and firm working the knots out and she asked if I wanted a body to body massage, 1K for 60mins. At first I was hesitant, but then said yes. I needed a release and from the looks of it she had some nice perky titis. Off came her clothes and yea, cute petite thing, hairy bush with some perky B cup tits. Lathered herself up with some oil and proceeded to use her tits to massage me. It felt great, and it sounded like she was having a good time too. Flipped over and started playing with her, but she didn't allow me to play with her LS. I did however get my finger round her tight little ass, and she yelpled a little. Not sure if she liked it or just was surprised I went there.

Anyways she started stroking LB and I started playing with her nips, taking them in my mouth. At one point it felt like we were going to kiss, but she just teasing. After about 10mins and it felt good. She was shocked at how long it took.

Hopped in the shower, she gave me a nice little wash down as well, all the while feeling my body and commenting on it and then our 60mins was up.

All in all a great first time, but it felt a little rushed. We did talk a bit, but she didn't really understand English too well. Would I go back? Yeah I think so. As I left, a few older white bros were sitting outside waiting.

Recent Ratings
James771   30-4-2016 17:14  Karma  +1   Thanks!
professuser   29-4-2016 23:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent