Nationality & Language: mainland Chinese
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: $1k for 60mins
Repeat: if I have time sure but definitely recommended.

So having just arrived in Hong Kong the day before. I decided to try Kama with all the reviews posted. I used we chat since they had the we code on the website. Let them know I was on my way over. Was greeted by a very good looking girl but I don't know her name it was very brief. Was given the upsell question to VIP and decided to go for it.

Took a quick shower and in came Coco. So she asks if I want a 4 hands and I politely decline this time and maybe I'll try it next time if I go back, anyone do this and could recommend?

So lied down and begin the massage. Supposedly in the vip room they are suppose to massage you naked but that didn't happen, but that's fine since I don't really see much while gettin massaged and I like to enjoy the massage. So Coco has lots of strength and does a good job couple ofnplaces it was a little too hard for me so I asked her to go a little lighter. She uses a combination of printer pressure and her forearms. At some point she was somewhat straddled over my head and I didn't realize it. I don't like to keep my head face down in the hole all the time because my face gets he red ring and it also begins to hurt. It was at this time I lifted my head and she began to giggle. She told me that the bed is a little too low  and it's hard to get proper leverage sometimes, so something to keep in mind next time.

The rest of the massage was done well focusing on the massage. Then came the tease and it was very nice, she runs her finger tips ver well. She also props your legs on her things which is slightly odd but it does give her good access. Afterwards the flip and I asked her to take off her dress, which she obliges, I already had some good access to LS she just request to not go in. She was slightly moist and it was nice. I slip off her panties and she sits on my chest while playing with LB, had some chest kisses and nip licks before hand and I kissed her neck, she smelled good and had such soft skin.

While sitting on my chest I keep playing with her LS and her Rosebud, at this point she plays worth mine neither of us really inserting but applied a bit of pressure and then and it was good. She hops into the shower right after I ask if I could join her to have her wash the oil off my back, and she agreed. She washed my back did some standing NuruNuru tease washing me with her boobs which is always great to feel. And rubs LB to give him a wash too, I was semi hard again and could've probably done round 2 if it was available.

After she asked me where I would like a massage since there was still some time and I asked for a head and face. She stayed topless and just put on her panties.

Her service is definitely great and I willow bargain if I have time as I said I might try her 4 hands. Just some further info she told me she works M-F until 7pm.

Have fun!

Recent Ratings
bludragons   13-5-2016 04:30  Acceptance  +1   I like the VIP service, bigger bed and my girl (Candy) go t naked right away. Thanks for the post!
mchk   6-5-2016 14:10  Karma  +4   Favorable
James771   30-4-2016 17:14  Karma  +1   Excellent
ramont   29-4-2016 08:36  Karma  +2   Glad our earlier reports could help
scufferhk   28-4-2016 16:36  Karma  +4   Nicely done :)
sbs23   28-4-2016 13:59  Karma  +1   
downlow   28-4-2016 13:56  Acceptance  +1   I just asked about this very service in the Q+A section. Cheers.
Qong2
Musky Member

UID 129436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 161
Posts 32
Karma 159
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2016 14:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@downlow I feel it's pretty much the same either way, the upsell is the supposed naked massage but again not necessary there is a bigger room and bed and but it seems to be a double edged sword.

On a side note so close to RA 20 haha