Date of visit; 17th April 2016 4pm
Girls name :Nikko (new nikko)
Face:3/5 but when smiling and laughing 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Gfe 4/5
Pse:i think maybe if you could get her outside
Repeat: yes
Price:700 including tips (60 mins)

So was in the mood for a Happy Sunday afternoon, and hadn't caught up with anyone from Reiki in a while, so buzzed the lovely Mia (she changes her name at times) who said she hand a couple of new girls working and I should come by..was a quiet Sunday and very few people about LKF at that time so nipped in to the building
and up the stairs...where i was greeted by a very cute young thing in glasses and short short denim daisy dukes who ushered me in and asked me to wait in one of the rooms. She was very cute and i was thinking I may have to give her a try, when Mia appeared to give me a hug and a quick catch up. I'm a big fan of her, have been since the HBS days, beautiful woman and genuinely very nice person, had a quick chat with her about life in general, before she said she would introduce a new girl to me, and called for Nikko....

In came a very cute young thing, who had that kind of girl next door innocent sexi'ness about her, and she  said she gives very good service, and I could always come back and find the other one Amy at another time. I opted for a 60 minute session. Mia left and young Nikko who speaks enough english to get by, but seemed relieved that i can speak ok Canto, helped me out of my clothes, commenting on my size (i'm a big dude all over, so sadly it wasn't necessarily a comment about junior!) I showered while she prepared the massage table, and then when i stepped out of the shower she dried me off, taking great care to make sure certain areas were dry and giggling about me being too big, that i would break her!

First part is a decent but not spectacular massage, she's good but not quite there yet but her personality is pretty fun which helps. She knows how to tease and while she was working my lower back and thighs, she was giving junior and his mates a good tickle before asking me to roll over for the second part.

She dimmed the lights a little bit and i helped her off with her top, boobs don't look as big unfettered as they do in the bra, but still nice, lovely nipples which she was quite happy to let me play with, kiss, and suckle on, i explained the English name for nipples and the similarity with her name which had her giggling, things progressed to a little bit of kissing which progressed to some light DFK, while she worked on junior and i slowly rubbed her through her panties first, before being granted some careful access to her pussy, which was getting quite nice and wet, and she seemed both excited and embarassed by. She responds a little like the legendary Iggy where when she gets too into it, she gets all self concious in the midst of things and pulls back a  little to regain composure.

I finished off with her panties to one side, and a finger working away on her as i fired away, she then cleaned me up but seemed quite happy to let me continue fingering her for a while longer, before telling me we had to stop, she didn't want to get too worked up as she still had to work for the rest of the night. She then cleaned herself up and gave me a nice head massage till time was up.

She's a lot of fun and i definitely think repeat sessions would be even more fun, but i would also suggest taking things carefully, as we all know
service can vary from punter to punter, but very cute and well worth a revisit. Although the cute girl with the glasses and the short shorts i will have to sample too!

As I showered up, Nikko stepped out and shortly afterwards, there was a knock at the door and Mia came in, to check that all was good. I came out and dried off, and she called for Nikko to bring me a cup of coffee (instant but still better than nothing!) I assured her that Nikko did the job very well, and seemed eager to please. Mia said she's very good, and that repeat service is even better. I asked how business has been recently and Annie said its not been too bad but there's a few drunk and disorderly fellas

Now she did mention there's been a couple of recent punters trying for full service at Reiki, which as far as I know has never been on the table, I have hooked up with a few of the Reiki girls outside of work for extra curricular fun, but never got offered or given full service there myself. I hate to be a dick, but hoping nobody on the forum is trying a bit too hard! A rub and tug and perhaps a few side dishes may be offered, but don't be
pushing for a shag and make some trouble. A few times new members have claimed they couldnt get access to Reiki, and this i wonder is because at times people have tried for a bit too much service.

Lets all be Happy but not make any trouble for anyone. As a rub and tug they are already sometimes getting unwanted hassle from the Cops, we don't need the Cop's thinking they're offering full service at the spa and then we all end up losing out

Paid her 700, including tips for the hour and with ahem, a load off my mind headed back into the streets with a smile on my face

been a while but Reiki delivers as ever

[ Last edited by  zbm at 18-4-2016 20:06 ]

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   20-5-2016 22:48  Karma  +3   Excellent
ernieb   23-4-2016 14:51  Karma  +3   Thanks
mchk   22-4-2016 15:02  Karma  +4   Favorable
ramrod72   20-4-2016 22:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
James771   20-4-2016 21:41  Karma  +2   
twiceAweek   20-4-2016 16:23  Karma  +6   Thanks
professuser   19-4-2016 21:18  Acceptance  +1   Amy is a good skill masseuse
mcmafia09   19-4-2016 10:21  Karma  +1   Nice one!
scufferhk   19-4-2016 07:33  Karma  +4   Yes, my take on Nikko too - very cute and nice service
Thai-delight   18-4-2016 21:05  Karma  +10   thx
scufferhk
Kinky King

UID 115436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1913
Posts 355
Karma 1886
Acceptance 537
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2016 08:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 zbm's post

See now I am torn,  I was going to go back to either reiki for nikko or kama for Melissa and now I can't decide which to do today! I think Melissa will be fun,  she is less shy than nikko but nikko loves daty which is also something I enjoy...... Decisions,  decisions. Or maybe some where new?  Blue ocean massage in Jordan?

Decision made,  kama, with chloe.  Will report later

[ Last edited by  scufferhk at 19-4-2016 10:49 ]
zbm
Kinky King

UID 2449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 477
Karma 1607
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2016 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 zbm's post

I think i need to try Amy out, i think a few times i came close to choosing her but was intercepted by
other girls I knew

Shall try her out

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   20-5-2016 22:44  Karma  +3   Additional k for under rating another report!
massageguy
Lustful Lord

UID 85943
Digest Posts 0
Credits 692
Posts 164
Karma 685
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2016 15:55  Profile P.M. 
How do I make an appointment with them. Called their number on Facebook but girl said I am calling the wrong number and they don't use this number anymore......

Recent Ratings
scufferhk   22-4-2016 17:51  Acceptance  +1   Pm me the number and I'll confirm it for you, have you tried it through whatsapp?

-M

"Never stop punting"