Face:  1.5/5
Body:  4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$490, 90mins + HK$40 locker tips
Repeat: Will do

Getting there

With all the hype thanks to Twice I decided to try out Beautiful Spring Sauna on Sunday .  I followed Twice's directions of going to opposite Langham Place carpark and next to China Citic Bank. Walked up the stairs 3 floors and was puffing already.  Two bins blocking the door to Beautiful Spring Sauna fire door entrance. Locker man sees me, hesitates for a bit.  I motion for him tto open the door he opens the door and moves the bins out of the way and lets me in directly into the locker room.  He exclaims why did you take the stairs instead of the lift.  I said I didn't know there was a lift and said last time I took the stairs too.  He then said last time the lift was being repaired.  

Settling down

Hands me a locker key, which seems to be electronic or magnetic and into the shower I go.  As other bros mentioned there are no curtains but I didn't mind.  They have a variety of soaps and shampoo, Dove and Dettol I recall.  There are about 6 shower stalls I think and a sauna room.  Everything is brand new and clean.  Good start.  Quickly showered and got robed and walked into the lounge area.  Very small area with about 6 - 8 seats.  Two manageress sitting down at the counter.  Two older guys sitting there with newspaper in hand and watching the Sunday races.  Seems like they've been here for a while.  

Negotiations

Manageress comes over and asks me I hear you came up the fire stairs and I said yes last time I used the stairs too.  She said the lift was out of order but it's now fixed and then she asked how much did you pay last time?  I said HK$490.  She said ok sure no problem.  I guess this is the cheat to get the discounted price I guess just say you've been and when she asks how much you paid just tell her HK$490. She asks who did I get last time and I said I want someone else and want someone younger.  She said at this time on a Sunday don't really have that much options.  I said I prefer skinnier and she said she understood.   

Another bro came in and asked for a 90 minute session and I heard the other manageress say to him "leng jai give you a discount la don't tell others HK$520 for 90 minutes".  I guess I'm not leng jai so didn't get that price.      

She asks me what I would like to drink and I'm genuinely impressed that I get a can of coke.  Other sauna places have been offering me a plastic cup which they pour coke into.  This is legit a full can not that it costs that much but I do get impressed easily I guess.

Within 5 minutes a room and masseuse is ready and I walk in.  As mentioned it is quite dark in there.  I whip out my phone and use it as light and got a good look at her.  I should have just kept it a mystery.  Quite old but a nice lady.  

Massage

Don't know how long the dry massage went as didn't look at my phone until after the session finished but by the time I left the place it was almost 2 hours after I stepped into the door.

Quite a satisfying massage.  Told her that my shoulders were very tight and had a backache.  She really did focus on those areas for what seemed like an eternity.  She was very thorough and targeted the areas that I needed to loosen up.  I was quite enjoying myself and looking forward even more towards the second part seeing that she was quite skillful with the massage.

HJ

After the dry massage she would go out and get a hot towel.  This wait is as Twice says at least a good 8 minutes.  I was playing on my phone so I checked the time.  I don't blame her because her hands must have been tired, so a well earned rest I would say.   

Still lying down she started to rub oil on my back and legs and groin area.  With each rub it got closer and closer to groin and then to balls and to ass.  She dug into the ass.  What I didn't like was that her touches in this area was too strong.  I prefer this part to be light and ticklish, after all this part is to help me release not to me down there.

Used the hot towel and rubbed off the oil and flipped me. Proceeded with a strong rub down around the balls.  I told her to use her fingernails and to go easy on LB.  She understood and was a lot better.  Starting working on the shaft and very soon she undid her bra.  Her tits were quite nice a solid C and very smooth.  Very soon she sped up the HJ and I starting exploring her panties.  Bit by bit my fingers crept closer and closer to LS. Soon it was deep inside her and boy was she wet.  Probably lube but doesn't matter.  I like exploring and started fingering her and she started moaning.  After five minutes or so I .  She kept going a bit after I .  Cleaned me up and I went outside.  Manageress asked me how it was and I said ok quite an enjoyable time.  She asked me to sit down and have something to eat.  

I was in a rush so went to take a shower.  Showered and got my stuff.  Locker guy is quite well mannered and helpful.  So I gave him HK$40.  

Went to pay outside HK$490 and she put down a HK$10 coin. I don't like carrying coins so left that as a tip.  All up paid HK$540.  Felt a lot lighter not just my wallet but also my shoulders and back felt less tense.

Now would I repeat?  Yes but not on a Sunday.  The manageress said that the better looking girls don't work on Sunday which I expected but was really only free on Sunday.  I really want to have a younger local.  I wonder if there is any at these places.  I wanted to say I wanted Maggie when the manageress asked at the beginning.  But with my low RA couldn't access Ramont's post and I really didn't know whether Ramont's post was positive or negative about Maggie.

PS the entrance to Beautiful Spring Sauna is out in the open.  Quite a busy street so word of advice for bros who are concerned of being seen, might want to scan the streets for people they know first before entering and leaving the place.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   19-4-2016 20:58  Karma  +6   Thanks