Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2016 20:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Lorong 18 geylang house 20 girl 002

Lorong 18 geylang house 20 girl  002

I'm surprised to find another place with great service.   Usually I frequent westerhout house because of many good service experieces.   Where it seems the girls are trained straight from dong guan.

This house has a newly renovated lobby.   The rooms seem standard as the other brothels in geylang.   But they have some interesting new props.   There is a swing ha2016-04-09 20:35 rness to screw the girl while she is in the air.   Also an exercise ball you can bend her over on and doggy style.

I took girl 002.  I give her a 6.8  in terms of looks.   Just average.   About 23 of age.  A cup, not super skinny but not chubby.
They have a special curved chair in the shower with an opening right at your crotch.    Unforutnately this opening want used for much except for her washing my ass.   Actually I'm a bit surprised that she did not clean my ass more thoroughly for what happened later.    She rubs you down with her breasts covered on soap.   With you facing away from her.   Then she turns you to face her.   And she does a fake  reverse cowboy where your cock is not inside her pussy but between her ass cheeks.    Was tempting just to slide inside her,  but I'm too paranoid for such reckless behaviour.

Onto the bed she liked me all over with her tongue.   She has actually quite a long tongue and it's fun to watch her twirling her tongue all over your body.   Then she gave me an a thorough and deep ass licking,  this was how I noticed she had a long tongue,  you could actually feel her push it almost inside your ass.  I'm not gay,  but I must admit this feels damn  good.

She then gave me a blow job with a 003 condom overtop.   I usually object to having a condom while having a blow job,  but strangely her technique was so good.   I barely noticed the condom.  She did blow job with warm and cold water.   And then had some amazing deep throat skills I rarely ever encounter from anyone.   Deep throat felt amazing.   She also kept her blow job going on for quite a long time and also rotated around 360 degrees and almost doing a gravity defying hand stand while giving you a blow job.

Sex in the swing and exercise ball added some exciting visual novelty.   But was hard to maneuver.   She had excellent girl on top maneuvers and felt tight,  or perhaps she had been strengthening her vaginal muscles.

Overall very good experience.   She is sadly only available till June.   She leaves back to china after that.

I think this was $150 SGD for 50 minutes

Recent Ratings
sexfiend   2-5-2016 23:29  Acceptance  +1   
Dr.A   2-5-2016 16:09  Karma  +3   She lick your ass but gave you a CBJ???? strange Behaviour LOL
MiracleCure   2-5-2016 06:03  Acceptance  +1   This L18H20 is also making a vibe in SBF.
lefeu   13-4-2016 21:57  Karma  +5   Thx
yazoo   10-4-2016 14:49  Karma  +4   
john1958   10-4-2016 14:44  Karma  +2   
MothToAFlame   9-4-2016 23:04  Karma  +3   Excellent
Siklong69   9-4-2016 22:17  Karma  +5   
akka   9-4-2016 21:01  Karma  +6   
MiracleCure
Carnal Conqueror

UID 131688
Digest Posts 0
Credits 265
Posts 31
Karma 263
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2016 06:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
it is commonly called AR or in long, Ass Rimming (licking your ass), feels kinda weird that it feels kinda good, that was how i felt too for the first time, it used to be a common one in China. 003 as in Okamoto? That's the best one around. I also believe a swing where you screw the girl in the air is called helicopter sex.

I was wondering to ask, how is the scenery like when you enter L18H20? were there plenty of choices to begin with? I was wondering why you ended up with 002 while you feel she was just okay in looks in your views.

Also, raving in SBF (neighbourhood forum), 001 is the dragqueen. fyi.