Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1780
Repeat: No

I wanted to try out the Macau saunas because of the positive reports I've seen from the other bros. my day was planned on going from Darling 1 and then to 18 Sauna.

I arrived at the Shun Tak location and found the travel agencies with large posters of girls for Saunas. (Thanks to the other bros and guides on this website about it). I paid for Darling 1 and 18 Sauna and received a ferry ticket to Macau. I'm not sure if it was posted anywhere but you receive your return ferry ticket from one of the travel agencies in Macau ferry terminal once you are ready to go back to Hong Kong. It tells you on the slip where the shop is.

I arrived in Macau and took a taxi for Darling 1. I told the driver Masters Hotel and even showed him the Google map and picture of the hotel but he still did not understand. He finally understood once I showed him the voucher. I recommend you just show that to the taxi if you are going there for the first time. I arrived at the entrance of Darling 1 and was greeted by a guy who told me to go in and take the elevator to the third floor. I remember in one of the reports that taxis receive a commission for bringing bros there. I looked back as I was walking up the stairs and I saw him grabbing a water bottle and going up to the taxi driver so I'm sure they do receive something.

I took the elevator to the third floor and right when it opened, my jaw dropped. I could not believe what I was looking at. I heard about the fish bowl and you staring at the girls, but to any of the bros that have never went to Darling 1, it is a sight to see. I've only punted at the cheaper brothels in HK but I don't think I can ever go back those after seeing D1. The girls were gorgeous with a great smile on their face. There was another bro there as well looking at the girls along with me. A lady sat by me and gave me a few recommendations. After the bro chose his selection, I was the only guy left and all the girls started to smile at me. It was a good feeling but it made me a little nervous lol. I saw #73 Puiy in the back and she gave me a really sexy smile and I followed other bros recommendations of letting the girls choose you. I gave them my voucher and off we went to the room.

She spoke great English and helped me undressed. Her smiled really was seductive but her breasts grabbed my entire attention. She is definitely a C if not a D and they look fantastic on her body. I don't know if they were real or fake as I have never played with fake boobs before. She has a tattoo right above her pussy to those that may or may not like tattoos. She laid me down in bed and gave a really good back massage. The oil felt nice and warm and she took her time to get me relaxed. She moved to my legs and thighs with small teases of touching my lb. After the massage, we went to the bath tub and the feeling of being in a bathtub with a super hot chick is awesome. She used her boobs really well and give me a nice boob job. I will say that while everything was good, it felt a bit mechanical and not gfe. She gave a bbbj in the tub before we finally went to the bed.

On the bed she gave the standard fire and ice bj but I felt teeth at times so it sort of ruined it for me. She finally capped me and sat on top of me. This was by far the hottest girl to ever ride me and the way she worked her hips just put me in heaven mode . She really worked the lb before she said that she got tired. We moved on to doggy where I pounded her away. I liked this style because the mirrors left me see my left, right, straight, and top views. She moans and screams were sexy as well. We switched to mish for a while and I wanted to kiss and DFK but she was not receptive to that. I got tired and she asked if handjob was okay. There was no way that I was going to go 0/3 on my trip of not finishing and having to settle with a hj. I told her to get back on top and I went a little hard but I finally finish and we were both exhausted. She said I have a lot of power ( not sure what that means but I've heard it from others before).

We both showered and the bell rang telling us it was over. I asked Puiy about the new payment policy because I read in the other report about people wondering. She said the police (or government) asked why so many bros were paying so much for a "massage". I'm guessing this new policy helps them show a less amount so they don't get in trouble.

Puiy led me to the elevator and off I went down. I asked for a taxi outside but the guy said I would have to get it from the street. I tried to get one but they were all full. I recommend you download Ulmon city maps 2 go as it is an offline map that helped me navigate around Macau. I ended up walking to Lisboa hotel but the taxi line was way too long. It might be a good idea to figure out other methods of transportation during peak times. I tried to turn this into a positive and told myself that I'll get very sleepy and hungry when hit 18 Sauna and I'll maximize my time there. I started walking all the way there and was about two blocks from there when I got a text from my company and they needed me in HK in the next few hours . I couldn't believe my luck. I was unlucky that I didn't get to enjoy 18 Sauna but better than getting there and having to leave without enjoying the Sauna. I ended up walking all the way from Master hotel to the Macau HK ferry terminal.

Darling 1 really opened my eyes to what HK/ Macau has to offer and I'll definitely be checking out other options. I'll head out to Wanchai one of the next three nights before I leave HK. If any bros want to come out to the bars in these next three nights, send me a PM. I have only been to bars a handful of times and never alone, so it would cool to go with some of y'all.

A question to you bros.

Am I allowed to go back to Macau and use the voucher on another day than the day I purchased it?

Recent Ratings
James771   8-4-2016 20:59  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing!
chaosit   6-4-2016 05:58  Acceptance  +1   
Phaychay   4-4-2016 00:48  Karma  +1   I think she meant, you have good staying power or not a minute man.
bigswingingdik   4-4-2016 00:30  Karma  +3   thanks!
twiceAweek   3-4-2016 18:51  Karma  +30   Thanks for sharing
stinkyfeet   3-4-2016 16:37  Karma  +4   
akka   3-4-2016 15:39  Karma  +6   Favorable
xiangso26
Nookie Newbie

UID 123533
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 10
Karma 17
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2016 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
For transport, I usually get the free shuttle to Ponte 16 hotel and then take a short walk to Masters Hotel.
bigswingingdik
Lustful Lord

UID 65962
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 613
Karma 899
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2016 00:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i'm pretty sure you can use the voucher on a different day because some bros stay in macau a couple of days but they buy 2 or 3 vouchers before going and im sure they dont use it all on first day.   i wouldnt wait a year to use it though.