Subject: [FAKE REPORT] what a nice stumble (Pattay/Thailand)
stan81
Banned

UID 78067
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 7
Karma -2
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 0
Registered 2-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2015 05:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[FAKE REPORT] what a nice stumble (Pattay/Thailand)

I went some weeks ago for some days to Thailand. I love it. Good food, cheap live and girls all around, what you need more.

One evening I walked around a mall in Pattaya, had to do some shopping. I was standing in front of a shop window, inside was a nice looking girl. She caught my sight and smiled at me. I didn't thought about anythings bad, smiled back and went further on my walk. I went in some shops, in and out and at once I stumbeld in into that girl from before. I apologised and so did she. Somehow we started to talk and at once she asked if I have any plans and if not, if I want to have some pleasure. Why not I thought. She told me that she know a nice little noodle shop just around the corner. I felt hungry and the more I looked at the girl it was not only my stomach, but also someone else down there wanted to eat some juice...

After the soup and and a drink in the bar, she told me with a certain smile, that she would like to see my hotel room if I'll give her a little present. I understand suddenly but as she was so cute and friendly and little bro still couldn't satisfy his lust. For sure I invited her to my room, I mean what should I have done else?

We went straight to my room, but where we before just to friends hanging around. Now it looked like we were on honeymoon, she kissed me, made horny and hornier.
In the room we went straight to the shower,  she did me very well in the pre-shower. Very gentle washing from top to down, soaping like a b2b massage, inbetween kissing and everything.  It ended all up in a nice and wet BBBJ, long smooth sucking along the shaft, good attention to the balls and ass - nicely done.

Back to the bed, she went to her bag and asked if I'd like a to get a massage. She started with some oil back massage. I would say that is top notched ...even compared to the "regular" massage parlour in Thailand. She was really skilled  and she told me that she got her skills from her mum. By the end it went into a great b2b massage and we were more and more one than two bodys. Wet and sensual kisses everywhere and her cunt was grinding little bro. I started fingering the outside of her pussy to find out that it seemed pretty tight. So I went down on her and licked her until she was starting slowy and silently to moan, stopped me and capped me to start the real riding.....again she just rode me so fxxking well that I could have come right there while grabbing her boobs that dangled in front of me. She arched backward riding and moaning. More grinding in lotus position before I mounted in mish. She thrusts upward with me on top. I turned her backward for some doggy and saw white juices dripping all over her cunt....

The night went further, we watched a movie and started again. She left in the morning and I had first to recover ....

In between we had also a nice shooting and she loved not only my lolly.
Hope you like my first report

[ Last edited by  yazoo at 27-5-2015 21:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
thmd   6-5-2015 09:22  Karma  -1   Come on man! Get some real experience.
MoJoRocks   4-5-2015 22:15  Karma  -1   Illegal
theworm   4-5-2015 12:35  Karma  -2   Illegal
dooper   4-5-2015 05:10  Karma  -1   So Sad. Wouldn't you rather fuck a girl instead of making it up? Go do it. Then tell us about it.
DB141   3-5-2015 20:06  Karma  -1   Bad boy
stinkyfeet   3-5-2015 18:27  Acceptance  -1   Gosh, at least use a photograph of hot girl is your gonna do a fictional report
obe   3-5-2015 16:46  Karma  -3   Busted!
tuteman   3-5-2015 14:20  Karma  -1   Agree with Freelancer - reads like a fake report
jimyum   3-5-2015 05:12  Karma  +3   
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2015 10:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BOLLOCKS!

Fake report and stolen photos. Original photos are from a German site and dated May 2014.

Similarly, the photos that you claim to have taken in Pattaya in this thread - http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=53622 - are stolen from a different German site and the photos were taken in Patpong and Phuket and dated January 2012.

[ Last edited by  Freelancer at 2-5-2015 21:37 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
thmd   6-5-2015 09:23  Karma  +3   Good job
obe   3-5-2015 16:46  Karma  +10   Excellent stuff bro