Karma 1210
Acceptance 547
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2014 11:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hooker Delight

Three friends are out enjoying a night on the town, and the suggestion that they visit the local whorehouse meets with enthusiasm all around - especially when the madam tells them there's a special offer that evening. For $100, $150, or $200, the customer will receive a sexual treat beyond his wildest dreams.

The first guy forks out $100, is shown to the first door on the right and soon his friends hear cries of ecstasy coming from within. He emerges sometime later sweaty, out of breath and grinning from ear to ear.

"She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen," he said panting. "After extensive foreplay she put two pineapple rings around my penis and ate them!"

The second guy couldn't fork over his $150 fast enough. He was shown to a room and soon wild cries of bliss were heard. Eventually he returned with the same grin and the same story, except that he had gotten whipped cream along with the two pineapple rings.

The third guy needs a little persuading to part with his $200 and is shown to an upstairs room. Soon cries of ecstasy can be heard, but his friends are puzzled when they're interrupted by a scream of agony. When he returns, they can't wait to hear what happened.

"Yes," he explains wearily, "she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, and after extensive foreplay she covered my prick with two pineapple rings, whipped cream, chopped nuts and topped it off with a maraschino cherry."

"So then what happened?" ask his friends eagerly.

"Well," he replies, "it looked so good, I took a bite myself."

Recent Ratings
jchow88888   8-7-2015 00:26  Acceptance  +1   
Thai-delight   6-11-2014 17:08  Acceptance  +1   Good one