Registered 11-5-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2014 01:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Ada - Hotel in TST [Plagiarized report]

Ada TST HG

Name: Ada
Link: http://sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=4877&weekly=1
Location: TST S H Hotel (twin singles, but bigger than the singles at E Hotel so nicer)
Face: 4/5 80% of DB, very cute little nose, some freckles on her cheeks, looks very young
Body: 4/5 She's a tiny little thing, 5'3" max, probably less, small tits no more than B's, lovely clear light skin
Skill: 3/5 Seems new to the game, BBBJ was decent but too short
Language: Mandarin (not sure about Canto, but def no English)
Service: 3/5 My sense is that Mandarin speakers will get much better service and GFE, harder to connect without language
Agent: 4/5 15 mins wait

Ada's ad appeared this afternoon and caught my attention so called the agent who said come on over. Arrived at S H Hotel in TST, call the papa, he says will call me right back with room number. 10mins later I call him, he says 3 more mins he'll call me back. 5mins later he calls, gives me the room number. Went upstairs, Ada peering from behind the door. Pretty sure it's her from the shape of her face, though not the same glam makeup as in the DB. She's very cute, young and fresh looking, with a little nose and long wavey/curly hair, and freckles on her cheeks . She's just arrived form Shenzen, still not unpacked, looks like I'm her first customer. She gestures at herself to ask if ok, I say sure and give the thumbs up. She calls papa to say ok.

Ada helps me undress, and we head to the shower. The usual stuff, cleans the gov'nor, then adds a nice touch of rubbing her body up against my back and reaching round to stroke the little man, but not much else. We then head to the bed. Usual nipple sucking as I fondle her tits andshe strokes lil' bro to attention. I then lay her down and start kissing her body, sucking on her lovely little tits, heading down south. She doesn't open up much as I approach the target zone, but I'm not big on DATY anyway. I finger a little around the outside, searching out her clit, but she resists the fingering. I then sit up by her face, pointing the governor on the direction of her mouth. She nods and takes it in her mouth, nice gentle sucking (could do with more suction, but I'm really turned on by her looks so very excited anyway). I put her free hand on my balls and she starts massaging them while sucking, pushing up as she takes the cock into her mouth... not quite DT but 2/3rds of the way there... I'm getting too excited too early so pull out.

She caps me and lays down for mish. I enter her slowly, no KY, and she's very tight. I take it slow for my benefit more than hers, but she recognises the distress and starts milking me with her pussy, legs wrapped around me and wriggling! I try to kiss her, she's a little reluctant but allows light kissing, and just a little bit of tongue before pulling away. But every time my tongue slips inside her mouth I almost go over the edge down below, so got to moderate! I go slow for a while, then pull out and turn her round for doggy. Not going down without seeing her in my favourite position! I pump slowly at first, reach around to play with her clit, which seems to get her increasingly wet and allows a little more DFK from the side (she's tiny so even though I'm not a tall fella I can reach all the way to her mouth and kiss her in doggy). I turn her back to mish, now she's wet it doesnt feel so tight and I'm back in control, pounding harder and faster, but suddenly feels like lil' bro is losing altitude... I pull out, pull off the dom and ask for more BBBJ (she agrees if I wash it, which I do). Another 3mins of BBBJ before she claims her mouth is tired, so back on with the dom (she messes up one dom, clearly not quite a pro yet), I turn her back to doggy and pound away until I come.

Overall pretty decent, could benefit from some training by more seasoned punters, but no real GFE. I'm sure it's a language thing, hard to get the connection going with only English.

Shower on my own, pay her 800+tip and leave. Retry: probably not given all the choice, and I'm still looking for my GFE girl.

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 8-10-2014 11:12 ]

Recent Ratings
Permy   8-10-2014 09:33  Karma  -1   I was wondering why the link didn't work.
Mister   8-10-2014 08:16  Karma  -2   FAKE REPORT
devilgodspeed   8-10-2014 07:49  Karma  +5   thanks!
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2014 08:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 nako's post

This is a copy and paste of HKjohnny's report from 16/03/2010

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   8-10-2014 12:42  Acceptance  +2   excellent work
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2014 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Mister's post

well spotted, thanks for taking the time to weed out these cunts !