Acceptance 527
Reading Access 70
Registered 11-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2014 00:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST JSL 7/F Lina

Walked through TST and wanted to try:

Donnabel, Z062 or X0201. But all these were busy and I didn't have the time to wait cause I had a dinner planned later on so I decided to try my first time JSL since I was in the neighborhood.

Walked in elevator and it was sure rush hour. Lots of fellow bros bad I thought to give 8/F Gi Gi a try but she had that wait sign. So lower one floor and I ended up at 7/C in this corner not many wait signs so I rang random one. Lina opens and I thought she looks ok

http://go141.com/en/15533-Tsim%2 ... age%20-%20Lina.html

Face:4/5
Body: slim, C-D cups (I think enhanced), pointy big nipples about 5'3"
Language: Cantonese, mandarin didn't try English
Service:5/5
Attitude:5/5
Retry: probably yes cause she give discount on loyal costumers haha.
Damage:500

Asked the price for massage + FS. She told me 500 - 700 depending on the time. Under 1 hour would be 500 more than one hour 700 (70min). She told me massage I got is extra service but somehow I talked her into not charging it haha. In shower she washed me good with lots of attention to LB. She promised me next time she would spend 20 min in the shower and get her special treatment. This time I was in a hurry so we rushed a bit on the bed. Massage was ok. Then she started to catbath lick my nipples lots of teasing for 5 mins then asked me if I wanted CBJ or BBBJ. Asked if it would be different in price she said no. I told her to do as she wants and she gave me a pretty good CBJ. Lots of sucktion lots of eye contact lots of sucking my balls + ass. She asked me if I wanted the poison drill thing. Asked her if it is included. She said yes. I told her if you stick it in mine I would stick it in yours. She laughed and asked me really? I think next time I gonna try anal her. But this time since time is short I said just do the normal routine. CBJ about 10 min. She said I was "hoa ging" didn't come and no moisture around my penis. She said is not normal. Removed my Dom and start sucking my LB again. Asked me if I wanted a tittyfuck. I declined cause I knew we were running out of time. She continued a bit sucking then capped me and rode me for 5 mins then missionary her legs on my shoulders scissors doggy flat iron. About 20 mins later she said she came 2 times. I think she did cause I felt some contraction of her LS. Then on the third time she begged me to fuck her more and I shot my load inside her. Asked her for pics and told her she had no pic on the DB. She thanked me cause she forgot to take pic

Recent Ratings
devilgodspeed   28-8-2014 07:03  Karma  +5   Thanks!