Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2014 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
DUPLICATE POST - [japan] [tokyo] kings club yoshiwara

Scone time in yoshiwara and this time picked kings club

It was early afternoon and only 2 girls were available. I went for the girl that was recommended to me for providing good service - chiharu. The photo said she was 23 by she later told me she was 32. As always take a 30-40% haircut on the photo for what the girl really looks like

She was short at 152 cm. not fat not skinny so ok!
B cup
Speaks a little English
I paid 40000 yen for 90min

You come to Japan for the service and it never disappoints

Chiharu greets me warmly and leads me into the room. It has a single bed, middle area for the slippery massage and a bath tub

I sit down on the bed as she starts to undress me, folds my clothes each piece wrapped in a towel and places t in a basket

I go sit in the tub of hot water as she prepares the cleaning seat. Once it is ready I sit on the seat as she soaps me up and washes my body and gives me a bit of a massage.  She slips in a bit of a bbbj which is great. Once I'm clean I sit back in the tub as she prepares the slippery slide

I'm actually amazed that she is always doing something whether it is preparing for tv next stage or packing things up nit is certainly not easy work. In fact she later jokingly showed me her bicep muscle as she says she is strong given she has to do so much stuff everyday

The body massage was great as she slides on my back and back of my legs with her tits and pussy making that Japan av girl noises. I flip onto my back and repeat. She starts to bbbj + Hj and seamlessly puts on a dom with her month. She mounts me cowgirl and I shoot after 5min. She was very smooth and can control her viginal muscles so I can feel her squeezing me

She cleans me up and I sit on the bed while she kneels in front of me as we chatted for 10min. I asks her to sit on the bed too by she wanted to be in a better position to attack the lb for our next round.

Second round was bbbj cg doggy mish finished in her mouth cim

She cleaned me up and I was outta there

All in all another expensive by very worthwhile experience!

[ Last edited by  kaleu at 9-2-2014 23:54 ]

Recent Ratings
kaleu   9-2-2014 23:53  Karma  -5   Duplicate post