Karma 13
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2014 19:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Plagiarized Report] Leisure Club 633

My 1st trip to Shanghai in a while, was going to try the Yuquan Pattaya Business Chamber but saw the warning on a website that it was previously raided by LE so decided to avoid. Took a walk along Huaihai Zhong Lu in Xuhui district and found this new joint called Leisure Club 633, I think it was previously named 633 Sauna and has just re-opened after renovation. It's located on the 6th floor of a complex near the intersection of Huaihai Zhong Lu and Sinan Road. From the street you will see this huge sign in Chinese that says 633 Sauna, even if you can't read Chinese '633' will still be quite large and prominent. This complex includes clothing stores in the 1st floor as well as other small businesses. From Huaihai Zhong Lu if you walk into the clothing store's front entrance you will notice a set of elevator to the right, it will take you up to 6th floor.

The facility was recently renovated: nice showers, a huge luxurious communal hot tub. The private rooms where the fun occurs are separated into 2 halves. The wet room has showers + bed for water / nuru massage, on the other side of the glass petition the dry room has usual queen size bed, with large mirrors on the sides and on the ceiling (love this feature) , there's also a TV in the room.

My 1st visit was 2 weeks ago on Wed afternoon at 2pm (opens at 1 pm) , was welcomed into the locker room, undressed, put belongings in the locker, corresponding key tied to your hand. Showered, took a dip in the hot tub, turned down the 40 RMB back rub, and promptly asked to see the girls. This is where I think this place is unique, the girls and the "action rooms" are located on a different floor. The staff directed me to an elevator which took me down to probably the 4th or 5th floor. It is not the same elevator I accessed from the street, in fact it's probably only accessible from within this establishment. In essence providing privacy and probably added safety feature should LE shows up. Once inside my room, a middle age mamasan came and explained to me that it's only the 2nd day of their opening and so they have only 2 girls to choose from! No wonder I only saw 2 other customer. Apparently the owner of this place also operates other similar joints in the area and he / she has yet to re-arrange the line-ups to meet the demands of this new place. Since I was there I wanted to see the 2 girls anyway, they were probably 6 and 7 in my opinion, I took the shorter girl (prob mid 20's) with the nicer boobs and it was a great choice. I speak passable Mandarin so we were able to communicate effectively. After a quick shower together, she asked me which massage I wanted and I said "shoi moi" (nuru massage) , it was my 1st and it was very satisfying, lots of body to body rubbing. Will leave it to your imaginations. Then off we went to the bed for some caressing, touching, follow by a quick cat bath (warm water in her mouth) , some BBBJ and rimming. She then took out couple pieces of lingeries and asked me to pick one, hello! I picked the see-thru fish net outfit (one of my fantasies) , it was magnificent, her boobs and butts were just popping out of there, and her semi bushy kitty looked so inviting underneath. After some more mutual caressing and groping I finally couldn't wait any longer, my little bro was brewing with anticipation as I parted her lingerie in the bottom. We did the usual cowgirl, mission, doggy, side straddle (per her request) , then finally finished by more missionary with her legs over my shoulders. It was like in a dream seeing my hot rod sliding in and out of that partially lingerie covered kitty, I had to stop several times in the middle of the action to avoid premature firing. It took all I could to last 10 minutes, when I easily could have exploded after 30 thrusts. I avoided DFK or DATY as I am trying to playing it safe-are. All in all it was one of the best sex I have had. As for the girl her English name was Lina, from the province of Fujian, unfortunately I forgot her tag number. Her face was a 7, body 8, attitude initially was 7 but became 9 as time progressed. Afterwards I was led up stairs again to a private relaxation room where I was offered 1 complimentary beverage and 1 food item (2nd items costs 10 RMB or more) and watched TV for 30 minutes before checking out. I didn't see anyone coming around offering any services like feet / neck massages, perhaps this place is still new, but I was cool with it.

My 2nd visit was last Friday around 2 pm and the selection was better. I was told there were 8 girls on duty, but only 2 are available as the others are "occupied", so I told the manager I will take my time in the shower and the hot tub and wait for more girls to be available. I didn't have to wait long, about 20 minutes later the manager gave me the thumbs up and led me down stairs, this time 6 girls came into my room. Ranges from 6 to 8 in my opinion but no 9's or 10's still, I didn't see Lina this time around so perhaps she was still 'occupied'. Initially I was attracted to a tall chick with a school girl look: long hair and glasses, she has a nice full figure that's popping out of her half buttoned white shirt, unfortunately her facial expression made it clear that she was not in the mood. Instead I choose a smiling petite (5'2" ish) girl from Czechuan with a nice slim body, nice butt and a C cup I guessed. Her number is #899, she never gave me her name and I never asked. After the quick shower she gave me the nuru massage which was even better than my previous experience, I especially enjoy the part where she was titty-massaging my feet. Afterwards we moved onto the main chamber and did the usual, cat bath, BBBJ, rimming which she was less enthusiastic of, in fact she asked if I wanted it. She didn't offer to dress in any costumes or outfits and we went straight for sex. As you can imagine the action was not as thrilling as my previous Lina, but still her nice slim well-proportioned body was very enjoyable. Afterwards we cuddled and talked for about 10-15 min before checking out.

Overall I think Leisure club 633 provides a luxurious, safe environment for a gentleman to relax. Hopefully there will be more and better talents there in the future, however I think quality of the girls is hit or miss like most places. Since I spoke passable Mandarin with the staff and the girls I am unable to determine their 2nd language skills.

Hope that helps, will be back in Shanghai prob next year.

[ Last edited by  kaleu at 5-2-2014 17:29 ]

Recent Ratings
kaleu   5-2-2014 17:28  Karma  -7   Plagiarized report
johnnyachan   4-2-2014 14:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2014 19:33  Profile P.M. 
When did you go to this place?
Trobby
Nookie Newbie

UID 114248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 5
Karma 13
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2014 16:55  Profile P.M. 
in middle of December 2013 !!!
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2014 17:53  Profile P.M. 
If you went in the middle of December 2013, why is the exact same report written here on November 21, 2013?
http://www.internationalsexguide ... wfull=1#post1498896

[ Last edited by  kaleu at 4-2-2014 17:54 ]
Trobby
Nookie Newbie

UID 114248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 5
Karma 13
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-2-2014