Karma 9
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 0
Registered 28-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2013 10:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Our Asian sisters and White Hateful Men

This post is intended as a perspective, a point of view of an experienced soul. If you dont like this topic just stop reading it now. You have been warned so dont cry like a feminine little baby to me afterwards.

Humiliation, degradation, terror, fear, embarrassment, shame, self-hated, angst, debasement, sadness, hopelessness, pain, anger, rage, are just some of the emotions that come to heart each time our chinese sisters take a white cock. They are totally brainwashed and it is not at all what they expected. There is a lot of mythology associated with white men. Witness my ownself, that madly in love asian sisters who fall for white men think their husband is totally perfect right? Despite this, even white men who marry asian women end up in the same massage parlours and working girl houses that us asian men go to. Even the dirty offspring hate it... If not stopping for your culture and country, stop for the sake of your producing dirty offspring.
Was my mom clinically insane to marry a white man or was she just incredibly callous and selfish? Perhaps she planned on having cute Eurasian daughters who could easily mate with white dudes. Well she badly miscalculated. Instead shes stuck with Asian-looking sons. And yet she dissed all Asian males by her actions. She emasculated me at my birth. What a curse to be born out of an Asian woman’s vagina. Being born an Asian man out of an Asian woman’s vagina is a miserable experiance. Its even worse when your a Eurasian man being born out of a Asian woman’s vagina which is used by white men. Just thinking about it drives me to insanity. With all the WM/AFs out there and a 50-50 gender ration, I figure there must be a good few men in my shoes out there. Ok maybe some of them might be more Euro looking than me, my family really got hit  hard by the Asian stick. Who knows maybe my dad’s side was raped by the Mongol invaders when we were on top of the world? God is there any worse fate in the universe than being born a Asian-looking Eurasian in the USA to a white dad and asian mom who sleeps with your white dad? gawwwwd! I hate my DNA so much. Talk about Dawkin’s selfish gene! F my genes. I wish them ill. I have no desire to pass on the white male Y-chromosome nor the mitochondria of an Asian woman who enjoys stabbing her own family, her own flesh and blood through the heart from the back. God dad, you should have just picked the biggest ugliest white girl you could find and begged her to marry you. That beats the hottest asian. Speaking for myself personally I’d rather have a 200lb white girl to the hottest asian girl. Or you could have easily married a black or latina girl. Mom should have married an Asian male. And if dad couldn’t manage with a white girl, he should have picked a more masculine race. Ideally latina. He could get a decently pretty wife, and hot masculine sons. Maybe he wouldn’t enjoy a black wife, but he would have gotten the pay off in the alpha status of any male sons from it. IDK maybe you should just abort Eurasian male sons. You can call it “revenge” for the misogynistic patriarchial sex selective abortions of the East.

Lets give my parents the benefit of the doubt. Lets say they met by accident the way “normal” couples do. Thats true actually. Well maybe my mom should have sacrificed her personal happiness for the good of her future sons. I know I know, individual happiness and privacy becomes before all else. But don’t I get any say whatsoever in my own freaking birth???? I have to live with the consequences.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2013 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 asianonly's post

Wow.

Asianonly, I hope you have considered seeing a therapist.  After reading the title and the first line in your post  I was somewhat looking forward to reading a wrong-minded, racist post..., and bashing you for it.    I cant stand racism of any kind!!!

But then I read it.  

Bro..., you got some issues.  Wrongly-held thoughts.  I dont know your life-story, or how you got to such self-hate..., but I can guess it is very likely mis-guided and wrong.  Yes, White Men in our current world are the luckiest motherfuckers around (like myself).  But I know too many successful, happy, cool friends who are Asia, African, Latina, or other, to say it is the ONLY race that can succeed.

Yep.  I am a white guy into Asian women.  Latino's too.  And Africans.  In fact, White women are pretty much the last ones on my list because of their uber-modern feminism (and they are also all fat in the west these days).  Trust me - you wont like it when it comes to Asia.  (and it will).

Is it because you cant pick up chicks???  Trust me - there's a billion white guys that cant pick up chicks either!!!!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2013 11:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 asianonly's post

You're back again !!!  now more racist then even before !!!

You have been back in this forum more times then any other troll !!!

Can I tell you what you should do and solve part of your misery ...
castrate yourself ! and if you don't have the guts to do it just tell me and I'll be glad to fly over and do it for you !

this thread is now closed, moved to the rubbish dump and the troll banned - again !

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 3-3-2013 11:50 ]