Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2011 22:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Coco - Thai - CL 3* Service

Name: Co Co
Phone: 5440 0097
Link: http://hongkong.craigslist.hk/cas/2679242666.html
Face: 6/10  Slightly MILF but not MCOT, Her teeth are heavily stained like she just cleaned her mouth using toilet water
Body: 8/10 Nice curvy figure, big tits (C-Cup) and wonderful bubble butt
Skill: 6/10 Her BBBJ was decent, good suction, licking balls but no deepthroat
Service: 6/10 The main event is not too desirable, she is not that into it and her pussy dried up quickly. Her skin has an unpleasant smelling odour
Damage: $1000 + No tip for 60mins

Detailed Account of Experience:

After having a wonderful conversation with some of my fellow bro’s on this forum I decided to try Coco after reading Billyj’s report. Unfortunately I cannot agree with his experience or maybe I just caught her on a bad day.

Called her up and she shows up at my place. We had already negotiated $1000 beforehand. We chat a bit and then I take her clothes off and we jump into the shower. Her body is nice, full figure, bubble butt, C-Cup tits with big brown nipples. Her pussy is fully shaved and taste’s like candy. After finishing off the shower we lay on the couch and I start playing with her tits. I really enjoyed sucking on these things. Her pussy starts to get wet, she reaches down and starts to lick the tip of my cock. She has good suction, not much saliva and no deepthroat. She starts to lick my balls and goes up and down my cock with her tongue. I turn her around and we start 69. I get really hard and switch over to the main event. I start with mish, her pussy is extremely wet at this point. Switch to CG and continue, she starts to squat and pounds me very hard, I was about to cum when I told her to slow down. I then grab her underneath the knees, she grabs my neck and I bang her whilst in the air. She loved it and started moaning like crazy. I set her down, turn her around and start the doggy as I watch her in the mirror. Grab her ankles and keep pounding away. She starts to get dry and uses some KY. I’m getting bored and decided to finish the job. Pull off the dom and cum on her face. She washes herself, I pay and she leaves.

Conclusion: She is a nice girl but not MCOT. Not a bad punt but not a great one either. She looks kinda dirty, like a girl you would pick up on the street and she def looks olderIf you’re a tits man you will love her and her pussy and ass are lovely. I don’t highly recommend her though.

One thing I forgot to mention, her pics on CL look awesome but in real life she does not look the same. Was a little dissapointed when i saw her. After she took of her clothes though I changed my mind

Overall Score: 7/10

Retry: No I don’t think so too many other girls. She is not repeat material.

Recent Ratings
chelu   5-11-2011 09:52  Karma  +2   CL pics look good to me
cosney   5-11-2011 09:03  Karma  +1   good reporr
waldo   5-11-2011 05:29  Karma  +3   Thanks For Informative Report Minus the Nastiness!