Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 23-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2011 11:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[FAKE REPORT] temple street hooker

Went to temple night market three days ago, was kinda drunk, but whatever. Anyway started in Jordan on the south end, then headed north. All I saw was food, cheap stuff, and I was at the same time getting horny and excited seeing all the young girls walking around, albeit they're not prostitutes. Anyway reached the multi-story carpark, and started smelling those SEXY GIRLS

Saw a bunch of fortune tellers, and I"m like fuck that bullshit, I don't need some old woman telling me crap, I need PUSSY NOW goddamit. Walked around the street and alleys and whaddya know saw this hoe in the alley. Felt like she can take my cock and make him feel good, so I took a pic with my shitty phone first while walking up to her to have a record of what exactly i fucking did that night. She heard the sound and turned around and was like "hey handsome want to play?" and I'm "fuck yeah". I think I actually said "I want to fuck you long time" anyway not so sure, not that I care with these street hoes. Anyway she I talked and bullshitted about the price, she started at 700 HKD and I"m like what the fuck? Talked with this bitch and started being a bit firm, "look I'm not gonna pay you that 700 bitch, take my 350 or leave, non of that foreigner hostility SHIT. Don't forget who colonized your country". Not sure if I actually said out loud the last part, but definitely thought about it (I'm 6'3" 195 lbs, so i don't know if that had any effect). I was semi-drunk then anyway. Can't believe I even remember this encounter clearly, but I guess the black sore on my lips is indisputable evidence

Finally got settled at 400, she took me to this building beside a 7-11, think it's "han xing commercial building" or some bullshit like that, and in we go, she took me to her shithole of a room, and this is where i fucked her. She took off her clothes, I took off my clothes, and then she started blowing me bare. Yep, there wasn't any shower or whatever, not that I cared in the heat of the moment. She sucked for 2 minutes just touching the head of my dick, and I was pissed and said "suck more bitch" and I pushed my dick into her by grabbing her head. She was like "NOooooooooo" and started moaning but my hands held firm, and she blew me better for 1 more minute. Then I see this wasn't going to work out, so turned her around, put on a condom, and fucked her doggie standing. She was like "slow slow" and ironically that kinda turned me on, so I began thrusting very fast and she was moaning and crying these little sounds, and I think I finished in 2 mins. Anyway blew my load and she instantly went off to her sorry state of a "bathroom" and I guess cleaned herself up. At that point my lust was satisfied, so I kinda came to my senses and just got the hell out of there. Didn't even say goodbye. The environment was so shitty I was disgusted with myself. Gotta say a man's hormones are a strong thing and damn they make you do stupid things.

Now I've got this black sore on my lip, I guess it's herpes or something, but not sure. Don't really want to go to a hospital or anything, because single foreigner with this, it's pretty obvious. Any tips on how to cure this? It goes away by itself right? Street hoes ain't worth shit, they're full of STDs and look worn and ugly once you finished fucking them. Oh yeah this girl looked 40+, shit load of makeup, initially very fuckable, but once I finished fucking her, I was disgusted I even touched someone like that.

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 23-10-2011 11:44 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments