Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2011 07:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[FAKE REPORT] Alin TST

Browsed through girls' DB, saw Alin (阿林), decided to try her out. Called the number and at first it's kinda hard to hear, but finally get the point across and set up time and place (I believe it's known as E around here). Knocked, she opens the door and at that time I was brimming with excitement and instantly aroused. Alin greeted me in the black dress you see in her DB pics. Obviously the photos on here are photoshopped, but not so bad. The face is the same, just slightly more sharp and obviously not without any blemishes. Breasts are E cups, but sag a little but alright (obviously fake). Body is pretty good in general and I was anticipating a good fuck.

She took me to the shower and gently cleansed my body, and it was when she turned around to scrub herself that i hugged her from behind. Alin was a bit concerned about my dick darting around, so she put her hand on it to prevent any "accidents". At this time I was very horny, and it felt good to be hugging this girl in the shower. I placed my dick between her legs and gently rubbed them back and forth, and she allowed this for 10 seconds before turning around again and scrubbing me. After the nice appetizing shower, we dried up and I sat on the bed upright as she knelt on the floor and blew me bare. This girl isn't beautiful in the conventional sense, but she has the curves and a sexy smiling face that turns a man on. She took my dick pretty deep and was doing a better than average job, and I liked the fact that she knelt on the floor instead of coming on bed and having me lie completely down. In this upright position, I'm in control and she even allowed me to prod her head down now and then. There was good tongue action, not much real sucking, just a lot of tongue and mouth muscle holding my shaft. By this time I was really aroused and ready to fuck her.

She put on a condom, and I held her waist and laid her down on the bed. Then I inserted my dick into her pussy and boy did it feel good. My shaft was going in and out in a good rhythm, and her pussy was naturally wet. I cupped her breasts with my hands and pushed my hips and enjoyed 5 minutes of pure slow bliss. At this point I felt like a crazed animal and turned her around for doggy, and before her feet was completely set I already inserted my shaft in and started pounding her. My dick was going pretty fast and her tight contractions egged me on. She moaned loudly which I enjoyed, I'd say it was 50/50 fake and real. Anyway I was feeling the ejaculation coming, so I laid down into the spoon position and did her from behind with both of us lying sideways. In this position I was able to wrap my arms around her chest and kissed her cheek while fucking her pussy hard. I got maybe 10 strokes in before I lost and just kept my rod in there shooting loads of sperm into the condom. I took my limp penis out and just hugged her for 5 minutes, and at this point I was horny inside, but my dick just wouldn't cooperate (not that I was going to pay for a 2nd time). You guys know the feeling when you feel horny but your dick just wouldn't get up. Terrible feeling. Paid her 800HKD, hugged her and felt up her ass once more like the punter I am, and then I left. No kissing throughout. One nice session that allowed me to shoot my load.

Name: Alin
Link: http://sex141.com/en/tsim-sha-ts ... -alin-girl-619.html
Sex Appeal: 5/5
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Estimated age of the girl: 20s
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5

[ Last edited by  DaBestHK at 12-10-2011 20:32 ]