Poll Subject: Picture of Girl reveals Attitude of Girl  single choice [Show Voters]
The hornier/more shy the girl is on picture, the hornier/more shy the girl is in
  4 (66.67%)
The picture doesn't tell you anything regarding to the girl's attitude/shyness
  1 (16.67%)
I have no idea....
  1 (16.67%)

Subject: Picture of Girl reveals Attitude of Girl
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:55. 
nigel
Musky Member

UID 558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 168
Posts 174
Karma 166
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2011 11:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Picture of Girl reveals Attitude of Girl

I'm not sure about you guys... but recently I've been noticing when the girls are really horny/slutty/outgoing on pictures they are usually hornier/sluttier/more-open attitude in real life... vs when the girl is more shy on pictures like when they are more covered up and especially with the more 'boring' poses the girl tends to be more shy and inexperience in comparison.....

Maybe i'm just paying too much attention and thinking too much... but I find that there's seems to be some corelations here.....

What do you guys think?
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2011 15:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 nigel's post

I definitely take the pics into account

Truth is SHE chooses which pics get posted in her profile ... a few times I've seen the photographer's galley runs, and had a chat about which pic to use ...

which means there IS a correlation between her self-image, the image she thinks she should be projecting to get the sort of clients she wants, and the pics on her profile.  

Long way from being a 100% guide, of course, so I go along anyway even if her attitude looks off, but always interested to see if her attitude matches the poses she chose to post.  And yes, I kid myself that the gems I find from time to time are as a result of my eagle-eyed intuition.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
shootingstar
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 376
Posts 195
Karma 374
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2011 14:57  Profile P.M. 
i always love the shy ones that become wild just a perfect turn on in my books
dollar
Banned

UID 64809
Digest Posts 0
Credits 154
Posts 235
Karma 154
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-10-2011 16:06  Profile P.M. 
The boring old saying goes, you cant judge a book by it's cover. But yet, we all do it. There are facial features we digest subconciously that we associate with previous experiences and categorize them as a 'certain type' of people. I think there are certain facial features such as the general musculinity seen on the girls face. This tells you if the girl is of the dominant type. Naturally, as a man I like submissive girls. The less muscle evident in her face to me tells me her attitude will be submissive and she will provide service to me the way I want. So, I think to some extent the picture or face of a girl does reveal a girls attitude.

In terms of the 141 DB pics, I think it is very hard to answer this question. I am sure the photographers tell the girls certain poses and give them clothes to wear or how to wear them etc. This is all to make them look more slutty and the working girl type whereas in real private life, their attitudes may not be like this at all.