Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2011 05:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sanado General Report [PLAGARIZED REPORT]

Sanado Summary Overview:

The basic 60 minute session is $1400 MOP. The guy out front offered a free BB (girl body wash) session if I opted for a session up front, although I don't know if that is always offered. No idea if they still have a happy hour discount. I didn't see any sign of it.

Nearly everything is extra now. If you want a girl to lather you up while showering or accompany you in the pool, it's extra. However, they do post signs up with the prices that are fairly easy to spot, so hopefully it's not a big surprise.

Sleeping Room Info:  There is a single sleeping room with maybe 16 beds total in it way in the back of the private rooms. They're actually bunk beds, with a small curtain enclosing each for some privacy. You can stay up to 24 hours if you purchase anything from a Shanghai massage (regular massage) and up. Basically anything that's around 1000 MOP or more. Otherwise you're out after 12 hours at most.

Anyone in a red jacket is someone offering the misc services. Foot massage, hand / shoulder massage, head massage, manicure / pedicures, ear cleaning, and probably some other things that I missed. Managers were wearing Hawaiian shirts, probably trying to tie into the current summer theme they've got.

Sanado shows. Others have posted about this, but I'll try to add a few more details. Shows run roughly every couple of hours, and I think they vary the theme between shows. I caught two. Gangsters themed show with the girls in short black skirts and just little on top (bare breasted. Very nice!) and one pirate themed show complete with hats (very strange). And of course they never wear panties. They perform for 6 rounds, moving over to the next guy after each round. IIRC, the order was ear nibbling / licking, breast fondling, chest nibbling / licking, lap dance, breast to chest rub, and mini-HJ. Numbers are hard to see because the girls move so fast and your eyes are never on the rather small number plates anyway. If you see a girl you like, pick quickly. I had a hard time picking out any Viet girls. They all looked Chinese to me (and I'm ethnic Chinese myself). If there are any, I think it's only a couple.

Mandarin obviously is most useful if you want to chat up the girls. Pretty much none of the red jackets or the girls spoke any English, although I think some can read a little bit. In talking to my girl, I found out that the girls work 14 hour shifts (hers was 9pm to 11am). Add on the time in makeup, they have at most 8 hours outside of the sauna before they go back. I'm pretty sure they need to sleep some too. I don't think the girls can arbitrarily take a day off without jeopardizing their future employment at the club, so combined with the 7 day visas I suspect extracurricular activities would be limited. I did get some outside contact information, so I will attempt to do more digging if I get a chance.

[ Last edited by  asia-play at 12-9-2011 08:55 ]

Recent Ratings
random932   12-9-2011 08:25  Acceptance  -1   Not cool - this is the report I wrote on a different board
akira_999
Nookie Newbie

UID 43369
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 31
Karma 70
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2011 07:48  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the updates as I've not been over a year but am planning to go back to Hong Kong in Oct and so will definitely pay a visit to Macau and Sanado. Am a little surprise they start charging for extra bits which was free before. Maybe times are hard.

Recent Ratings
asia-play   12-9-2011 07:57  Acceptance  +1   Milking the cow for more money, not hard times
asia-play
Master Mongerer

UID 14959
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5586
Posts 4765
Karma 5545
Acceptance 820
Reading Access 80
Registered 7-10-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2011 07:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 strikesfun's post

Thanks for your report bro

Any chance you can provide more details about the girl?
random932
Musky Member

UID 71445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 147
Posts 85
Karma 146
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-8-2011
Location Taipei
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2011 08:27  Profile P.M. 
I suppose this happens often, but I was the one that wrote this report on a different board.  It's literally copied word for word.  He doesn't even acknowledge it's not his...
asia-play
Master Mongerer

UID 14959
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5586
Posts 4765
Karma 5545
Acceptance 820
Reading Access 80
Registered 7-10-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2011 08:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 strikesfun's post

From random932's claim, I have checked and you copied and pasted the info from another site. You better explain your actions before action will be taken!!!!