Karma 20
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 22:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply to lowrider's post #30

Before, I too wanted tips for eating out so I asked a female friend.
She told me to use all parts of my tongue with small licks. Remember to keep to your mouth close to her vagina. Don't miss a spot, alternate between her clit and her pussy.
When in doubt or first time try the alphabet trick, write the letters on her pussy with your tongue and see and repeat what she likes. Don't forget to use your fingers to spread her lips or to stimulate her. As she climaxes, focus on her clit.

Don't be rough with the clit.

That was a good start to my cunnilingus experience with my then girlfriend.
From then on out, all I can say is communication helps.
Even with the tips I got, I've forgotten one big difference between oral sex and normal intercourse which I was unaware of for a few sessions. You can't break the silence during oral sex with dirty talk or expressions of compliments or enjoyment otherwise you stop the process of building her up through cunnilingus. Also I found out that in the beginning  I was somewhat of a boring robot rather than the meek slob I was sometimes that put no real thought on my movements. Eventually I try to find a balance. Be human, as nature intended  with some subconscious direction on how to please her orally. Some of the most exciting parts are the surprises which happen through experience.

Oh and don't forget to Enjoy
I love to go down on a girl but for some guys its a chore like giving a massage.
Your significant other most likely wants to be assured that you take pleasure in doing the task unless they're the princess type that expects everything on a silver platter.

Thats just my two cents and its not perfect chemistry but it works for me.
I'm no sex god nor do I live for the sole purpose of pleasing all the women I have sex with.
As long as I can please the woman I'm with (in a relationship), I'm content.

I love finding out that a girl never experienced someone eating their pussy.
I sometimes wonder why but am glad its like that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note relating to Schmuckass's Post #1:
Comparing a working girls pussy to a public toilet is a bit extreme and ridiculous.
If DATY with a working girl is like licking the public toilet,
then what does that make DATY with your wife or girlfriend(s) or the like?
licking your personal private toilet?
Sounds like that you're not comfortable with eating out to begin with and the latter statements supports that. But to each their own. Maybe you'll see past that after you find the urge and meet someone who doesn't have a pussy with overwhelming odor.
I know when I fly back to monger I won't be quick to jump to the opportunity of DATY but if the situation and mood brings in that spur of the moment I won't hesitate.

I agree with gylus, fear is in the mind.
I knew a girl who openly felt that giving bjs were unsanitary and disgusting. She also did not like the idea of someone eating her out. Yet, later down the road in life I find out she's blowing some guy. Likewise, I think I'd feel uncomfortable if a girl gave me a rim job, because I personally think its dirty even if I clean it but that could be I because I haven't really looked into it nor have experienced it. My opinion may change later on in life through experience learning new information.

Ironically and rationally, I don't see any part of the woman's body as dirty during sex, especially if we washed beforehand. I know its just in my mind. Chances are some parts are dirtier than I think and other parts cleaner than I think. I take some safety precautions but other than that, pleasure is pleasure.

I understand your concern and always remember there's always a risk (even if in this case is purported to be extremely low). You can try to use discretion but if you want to limit regret or anxiety then stick with performing it with people your in a relationship with.
Note: that i say limit regret or anxiety (of getting a disease) not limiting or lowering the actual risk itself.

[ Last edited by  kin at 2-1-2008 06:50 ]
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2008 23:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #41 kin's post

Lots of good advice here - wisdom from a guy who's obviously been around. Cheers bro

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
gylus
Lustful Lord

UID 820
Digest Posts 0
Credits 735
Posts 492
Karma 732
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-3-2007
Location Lust Angeles, USA (and HK as o
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2008 01:17  Profile P.M. 
Great discussion thread! Thanks for the compliments and for the discussion on my thoughts.

1) Mars - remember the journey is the reward! An orgasm is not an orgasm! Just ask your closest lady friend. Otherwise we should just give all of oursleves a HJ everytime we get horny rather than waste all this time and money on 141 etc etc looking for that 18yo Chinese/portuguese/swedish virgin with fabulous 36D naturals who would give us a BBBJCIMWS while playing with herself balanced on the edge of the roof of a 10 story building in front of the MTR Mong Kok A2 exit at 530 pm on a Friday afternoon ... heh heh (no thats not my only fantasy....)

2) If not the diet, than what is it that makes different races smell different? Sweat glands produce the same fluids, but what else is it about the chemistry of the skin that produces different odors? BTW does anyone remember reading once that Japanese scientists have isolated a body odor peculiar only to older men - do we smell different?

3) Why it comes to DATY - what I do is to just imagine that she has another set of lips below that I am kissing, smooching and playing with. Then it all seems to come naturally. That btw is also how I approach stroking/playing with any other part of a woman's anatomy - like her breasts for example. My last experience - of making Ah Choy literaly cum from stroking her breasts and sucking on her nipples is a first for me (see 303 in the afternoon in Reports section). I was not even thinking of that eventuality, just getting into the session, when she started reacting.
Schmuckass
Musky Member

UID 3331
Digest Posts 0
Credits 120
Posts 120
Karma 120
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-9-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2008 04:03  Profile P.M. 
Wow! I never expected that many people to comment upon this post. Thank you all!

Notmarsupial:

I've never had a chinese gf, since my education took part in the distant lands of the Queen. I have, however, recently returned for good... will have to see what happens on the gf front. My ex-es (ok, only two) I found pretty bad in terms of pussy odour. I just couldn't stand it. Maybe I'm unlucky. One of my friends of the opposite sex (whom I could talk to about such matters) informed me that she got rid of the problem by washing. It never worked in my opinion. I'm being really hopeful after reading all these posts that Chinese girls dont have it. If I felt severely horny, I'd go for some of those helpful definitions given by Wikipedia, and I did find that they usually responded fairly well to the alphabet technique (which I read about around 5 years ago from an FHM magazine). The rest of the time, I'd just finger them. With my second gf, I got her to squirt, so I was fairly sure when she did or did not have an orgasm. As to DATYing a WG, I started this thread, because obviously, I DO get turned on by the thought of eating abalone!

As to the toilet-seat metaphor, I'll change it to a good-hotel toilet seat metaphor (Depending on the hotel). I think you people are being disrespectful to all the bathroom valets who take pride in their jobs in cleaning toilets well! LOL. just joking, fine, I take it that women are not objects, but as someone else said earlier, I have a slight problem with eating muff where others have put their dicks in. Maybe, as you say, its totally a mind-over-matter issue.

With regards to the cling-film thing: Nina Hartley (no idea how much authority this lends) recommends it for pleasure FOR THE LADY. Maybe someone who tries it as some point can give some feedback here?