Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2007 09:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Juggling a wife, gf, kids and a career

Is impossible to do.  It may seem like fun and games at first but it NEVER works out.  Just some experience lessons learned and passing along to the younger mongers out there who thinks it is cool to have a GF and wife at the same time.  

TRUST ME.  It is totally not worth it!  

Stick with pay for play.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2007 11:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sexpert's post

Huh ? .... what brought this about ?

You're right, it is difficult but also depends on the character of your GF ...
some can handle it and some can't
Sulasno888
Musky Member

UID 3609
Digest Posts 0
Credits 146
Posts 145
Karma 146
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2007 11:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sexpert's post

trying to master the art of juggling Time is beyond the means of many ..............

(.)  (.)
    o
    Y
飲水思源
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2007 15:41  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sexpert at 26-12-2007 09:15
Is impossible to do.  It may seem like fun and games at first but it NEVER works out.  Just some experience lessons learned and passing along to the younger mongers out there who thinks it is cool to  ...

okay...i want to trust you...tell me what happened to you.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2007 22:24  Profile P.M. 
I have been through this twice.  Once was a crazy bitch and one was an actual GF who was cool about the whole married thing.  The crazy bitch needs not be told but the actual GF was very good.  She would do anything for me, anal, bbbjtcnqns after bbfs, and anything else I wanted.  We called it love and it lasted almost 2 years.  No matter how good a GF is, you get bored of her, no matter all the things she does for you, you get bored of her and no matter what happens, something always goes wrong.

I got bored of her, took a while to get rid of her and wife was getting suspicious at this point.  

I don't want to extend the story but to all the youngin's out there who are married or plan to get married, having a GF on the side is the most difficult task.  It is not the financial, it is not the physical but the emotional part that will fuck you up bad.  

Enough for now.
NotMarsupial
Nookie Newbie

UID 5860
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 39
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2007 22:35  Profile P.M. 
There are few satisfactory solutions to this problem. Pay for play is certainly easier on the conscience, but only works if you're already in another relationship that provides emotional intimacy, and you need only turn to 141 girls for sexual release. But seeing only prostitutes doesn't really fill the void within.

Gf's might work for you if you can walk away without any concern for their feelings, but  sooner or later, you're going to run into one who goes to the wife and tells her what a bastard you are. If you do care about the gf's feelings, then be prepared to be an asshole.

And gf's who seem to only want a discreet sexual relationship are usually deceiving someone, usually you, sometimes themselves - sooner or later they want everything.

Maybe an affair with a married women is the way to go - no illusions, no guilt.

As with everything else, the rich have the advantage here: they can afford to maintain a girl whose only priority is money for which she provides both sex and TLC; and when they grow tired of the girl, they can always buy her off and walk away with a clear conscience.
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 00:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 sexpert's post

I think you're probably right. My second-last GF was a big problem because she was really difficult to get rid of. The last one,
I made out with a few times and then shagged her for an afternoon. I decided it just wasn't worth the trouble and called it
quits. Fortunately, she was OK about it. Both know my wife very well and know each other. Often they're all in the room at
the same time. I've decided it's all too tiring and too risky and will probably give it up and settle for WGs. Until another gal
tempts me that is. My problem is I have no will-power or self-control.
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 00:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply to Jake

Ha, ha, ha, sounds just like me. I have zero willpower. Tried the combo of GF, wife and career years ago and it was a
disaster.
moebee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 310
Posts 311
Karma 309
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 01:43  Profile P.M. 
So time management is the main problem?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 01:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 sexpert's post

While I might agree with you that wife and GF will be difficult to manage
the impression I got from your first post was that the GF after a relationship
with you was giving you problems in either wanting mort time with you or
pressing you to get a divorce ... but no, you say its you who got bored with her ...
and you say she was very good and gave you everything ...

You had the benefit of her for 2 years and she was a problem ?
Either you're not explaining this properly or as I believe - you are
giving sound advise to other bros here for the wrong reasons !
moebee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 310
Posts 311
Karma 309
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 01:55  Profile P.M. 
Or is the problem getting rid of them when you are bored?
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 22:30  Profile P.M. 
There is an array of problems that rise.  First of all she did not force me for a divorce, she was married but not having sex with husband, she left her husband after she met me, I was giving her a monthly stipend because she could not hack in on her own, she even moved out of the house without her kids, I spent less time with my family, I started to run out of time daily (time management), as someone stated before I started to want everything!  the whole package, think feudal China with many wives, I started to get bored of the non challenge and the GF.

Emotionally I was a mess after the 1st year of fun, luckily I called everyone "baby".  My conscience started to chase after me, even in my sleep.  I would use words like, "I miss you so much" to keep the GF on a short leash and to keep the anal sex going.  I would say " I love you" more to the GF than the wife and at one point I caught myself saying, "Don't you know I miss you very much baby?" in the middle of the night sleeping with the wife.   Wife woke up and asked me who I missed, I said I dreamed that I was on a business trip and calling home to tell her and the kids that I missed them.  I was actually just muttering the words for no good reason at all.

You won't know until you are at that moment how I feel.  Some of you do know since you have been there.

I too can not control myself, my willpower and my ultra flirty personality, but I have to, been too close to that flame and was almost burned.  Extramarital GFs can be lots of fun, but you would have to be one cold hearted SOB to actually go through a relationship without putting any emotions into it.

As for the FINANCIALLY FIT, I guess it is easier for the rich to go through it but I don't think being rich makes one immune to emotional breakdown.

I still miss my ex GF very dearly, well I miss the incredible sex even more.

Sigh, she was one of those women who were always wet.  I could wake up with a hardon and just slip it into her pussy while she was sleeping.  The anal was tremendous and she took it like a pro.

Like I said before, you won't understand the HUGE burden unless you have been through it before.  It is simply IMPOSSIBLE to balance and I do not plan on having a GF anytime soon.  

Although I have a FWB who lives 2 hours away.  Major tomboy and we don't talk on the phone or anything, just a monthly visit.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 22:34  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by twiceAweek at 27-12-2007 01:50
While I might agree with you that wife and GF will be difficult to manage
the impression I got from your first post was that the GF after a relationship
with you was giving you problems in either wan ...

It's something you have to go through before actually understanding.  I am NOT trying to be condescending, and I understand how you feel because I was there before I had a GF.

It sounds wonderful to have something on the side, free sex, great sex, etc...

and the first year WAS like that!

But emotions catch up.  I thought I could handle it.  I don't believe anyone can handle it except for the truly ultra cold hearted ones.

All I can say is, try it.  And you will understand like Jake and I.  

It's deadly.