Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2010 11:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
noob question

Hello everyone,

New to forums and new to the HK mongering scene and had few noob questions I hope the more experienced folks can help me with.

I tried my best to find the info on the forums but I was hoping to have a few things clarified. I've only had experience once in a sauna a few years ago, so I'm wondering about hotel reservations and the apartment room types.

I'm curious to know how the hotel reservations work. As far as I could tell, you call the number and they give a hotel to go to. My question is are the hotels usually in a safe neighborhood and if the hotel locations are easy to find, since I will most likely be walking. I walking is not option will taxi drivers be able to locate the place?

My second question is about the "apartment room" types. Do you need to call ahead to make an appointment or can you just do "walk-ins"? Is there a way tell if they are with another client?  And like with hotel reservations is it generally in a safe location?

I apologize for the super noob questions but I'll be going to HK in a few weeks for vacation and I didn't want to pass up on a chance to visit these fine establishments =D Thanks in advance!
rockypop
Lustful Lord

UID 11671
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 709
Karma 594
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2010 11:34  Profile P.M. 
hello unholymoly!
welcome to the site! you definitely have to go check out the NOOBIE section for all the questions to be satisfied to your heart's and l'il bro's desire.

they are mostly in safe neighborhoods so you shouldn't have to worry about getting jumped along the way.

the apartment room types you just show up and find what's available =)
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2010 13:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 unholymoly's post

hotels are in good neighborhood. instead of walking, take the MTR. ask the agent what station to get off, and what exit, that will minimize your walk.

for walk ups, you can call ahead to make sure she's free, or if you're going to a building that has lots of them, you can just go and try your luck, and if the lady is not free, go hunting door to door
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2010 16:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 unholymoly's post

Read this. It will answer most of your questions.

Re hotel addresses, if you don't speak Chinese, confusion can sometimes arise
because many hotels have names that sound very different in Chinese and English,
so a taxidriver may not understand you. Best to ask the agent to SMS the name
and address to your mobile phone, then show it to the driver.
unicorny
Nookie Newbie

UID 16911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 17
Karma 17
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2010 20:53  Profile P.M. 
for apartment type, go to Fuji or Hop Yee at causewaybay. don't need booking, just go there press the door bell and check out for yourself. press as many bell as you want till you find the right one.
unholymoly
Nookie Newbie

UID 42489
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2010 21:27  Profile P.M. 
Thank you all for the answers! I'm definitely gonna feel more comfortable trying out these places. Some of the women in the 141 ads look super hot!!

I forgot to ask but when I call the hotel reservations, what do I tell them? I've called for "massages" before but do I just ask them directly for their services? Thanks in advance. =D