Karma 5274
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2010 06:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Only a few "CLOSE" friends know that RICO punts...

I have let on to some work colleagues but they do not "BELIEVE" little innocent RICO...

Family members....Yes...My father..( God rest his soul...) But that is another story...
wayno1979
Carnal Conqueror

UID 1449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 295
Posts 215
Karma 295
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-5-2007
Location Toronto Canada
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2010 06:41  Profile P.M. 
Bro R,

I'm pretty much like you.  None of my close friends monger, and they would all frown upon this.  I've taken some of them to nudie bars, and they don't even want lapdances.    

I was first introduced to mongering by a work colleague many years ago, that work colleague has become one of best mates, and it's all because of mongering.  I've introduced a few other work colleagues to the hobby, but none of them have the same appetite that I have, so I usually end up punting on my own.

My Father has actually admitted to me that he is an avid mongerer when going home to China.  I don't know if I would actually go and monger with him, but hey you never know.  I'm very open minded and in the end we're all just men that want to bang pretty young girls.  He has told me that I don't know where any of the good cheaper places are, and that I'm only going to the rip-off joints.

Funnies thing though, is when comparing our totals, my numbers almost doubled his.  

He was actually impressed by this.

I'm a dog and I've got-a BONE!!
R_from_Toronto
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33703
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 215
Karma 266
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-11-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2010 07:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 wayno1979's post

When I was in China my mom's uncle talked about it all the time and how we should go. I never did go with him though. I do wonder if it's a cultural thing. When he talked about mongering openly I was shocked with me being very Canadianized. He never did it around my mom though. She would rip him a new one.

In some ways, it's almost expected that you cheat on your SO in China. Maybe it has to do with the history of concubines and what not...
wayno1979
Carnal Conqueror

UID 1449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 295
Posts 215
Karma 295
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-5-2007
Location Toronto Canada
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2010 07:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 R_from_Toronto's post

I hear you about the mom presence.  Whenever she's around or any other female member fof the family I'm like "what's mongering?"

I'm a dog and I've got-a BONE!!
conqueror77
Carnal Conqueror

UID 37257
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 286
Karma 305
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2010 12:26  Profile P.M. 
Nobody knows.
I'm not the first one to follow this route though. About 10 years ago, many people of my old city used to go to Thailand only. It was almost like fashion.
At that time, I didn't partake. I don't know if they still go because we didn't keep in touch.
I think I wouldn't introduce this hobby to anyone because I don't want anyone going broke after getting addicted to this hobby and then blame it on me

Nakadashi shitara chou yabai yo ne!
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2010 09:54  Profile P.M. 
I am actually really surprised at some of the responses...

...  when I say all my friends monger, I mean ALL, every single one of them.  We are always hush about it until we have time.  We use code words like, "tom low" (check out the scene)... or when we say, "are you busy on Sunday?" and not say anything specific, we all know.  Or when are we going out for coffee?  Especially if our SOs are with us.  I have no fear because it will and should never come out.
cbd
Banned

UID 28936
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 659
Karma 243
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 0
Registered 7-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2010 10:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 sirtiger's post

yeah loads of asians go in packs
i never seen white people go in packs or even as friends.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2010 18:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #27 cbd's post

You are not hanging out with the right crowds.  I have known of groups of white guys who went to Macau for a weekend of hedonistic partying and mongering or to Thailand for the same.  They didn't even need the old standby excuse of mate's bachelor party to go, they just went.  

What is funny with these guys are they are such dogs that they don't mind shagging a wg in the hotel room as their mates cheer them on.  I rarely see Chinese guys do the same unless they are hanging out with their white mateys.