Subject: Eroticism and massage and lifestyle like this...
lantaubuff
Kinky King

UID 3025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 895
Karma 1626
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2007 00:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Eroticism and massage and lifestyle like this...

I go once a week for a two hour massage to my usual place. The same masseur every time. She is a clean looking lady, 34years old (Looks 25), as she has been massaging me for the past 2 months, we are fairly at ease with the other. I also tip her at least about $200 everytime and perhaps this helps. The last time it was almost too erotic and personal. As usual thai massage can be fairly hands on and contact a plenty, except this day she was more attentive to detail and I noted that she was using her body way more than usual.   (This is using her legs,stomach. backs,etc as a pivot point to stretch my body ). Then later as more stretching exercise were being conducted, I used my weight to imbalanced her and create some lighter moments. I also get to brush her body ever so gently every now and then..... I really dont want to take this any  further as she is indeed a wonderful masseur, so I need to take care.

The only other time I  get to break the rule about finguring the massuer is when I go to Rainbow sauna. Bloody expensive $1200..But the massuer are simply heavenly and the place clean and decent, the icing is that at the end one gets finished off with a nice HJ. Here I ensure I dont touch the lady when she is massaging me, this appox 1 1/2 of massage needs to be as  professional and clinical as possible, this hightens the passage to nirvana at the end. Also at the end the ladies almost discreetly touches you below, almost accidental, Then by now I am hopping ready, usually one is allowed to touch their body (Except kissing) while they jack you off. This is at time better than straight sex.

So about lifestyle, I have noted that life in HK for men have now become much better. Lot of us are now regular massage patrons. These days I actually go for body exfoliating    What are we getting onto?

Does any other bros out there have alternate means of entertainment?

[ Last edited by  lantaubuff at 18-9-2007 00:20 ]
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2007 00:53  Profile P.M. 
huh?

massuer ?  Ahem!!!!!

Don't ya mean Masseuse?!

By the way, thanks for sharing.

Had a similar thing happen to me recently, but I didn't ask for extras, I will go back.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2007 06:15  Profile P.M. 
I have stopped the habit of going for a traditional Thai massage;

mind you, there is one where the massage is really good;

it's 300 baht for a 2 hour session and I normally fall asleep within the first.

it's getting too addicted; had to visit the place everyday before I decided to break the habit

English
Kinky King

UID 3045
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1112
Posts 847
Karma 1109
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2007 10:05  Profile P.M. 
Lantaubuff - Have you been to the two massage places in CWB? One's called Nile Sauna an the other, I forget the name, but it's in CWB Plaza 2, on I think the 5th floor. Any advice?
lantaubuff
Kinky King

UID 3025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 895
Karma 1626
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2007 00:59  Profile P.M. 
Not really. But have heard a lot about it and did not want to try. Understand the one in CWB2 is quite ok!!! Do let us know.,