Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2009 19:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Serve as a PD?

What is a PD?  Are there girls who would act as a personal guide while visiting obviously for a longer period of time such as a week, I will be visiting on business but will like to tour the cities, any ideas where to find something like this.  

again thanks
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2009 20:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 bipolareskimo's post

B, please refer F&Q for newbies:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Some newbies could get burned asking questions like this without reading the F&Q, didn't you get your welcome PM?

Anyway, your question made my day, I need a laugh ... PD is Physical Disability. I guess if you are in a wheel chair (I hope not), you may just find a PD service WG who will push you around HK for a week, and fuck you too!

But yes you will able to hook up with a WG to guide you around. Negotiating the price will be the hard part as the agents will want a top dollar, they don't like losing control. There has been at leats one thread on this so try using the Search funtion, up in the top pink bar.
testlogin
Lustful Lord

UID 27174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 554
Karma 634
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2009 21:13  Profile P.M. 
Prostitutes are usually from impoverished backgrounds, and are not from the places where they work. They are just about the worst imaginable choice of tour guides. Your idea is about as smart as hiring Rick Steves to be a WG.
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 30-12-2009 10:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 testlogin's post

As Test says most 141 WGs will not be good as "Guides", but there are local girls on 141. However I would make sure the girl is the real deal (they will charge premium rates), and one test is they will likely speak Cantonese. They may have issue though with maintaining anonymity, but you are new BF right?

Don't pay all up front, pay instalments, and have "out" clause to take her back if it doesn't work, trial night/day even better.

I know people who have had a WG for a several days as "companion" (me included) and had a great time. Personally I wouldn't worry too much whether she was a local or not, but would want to be able to speak with her so at least a little of common language between you would be good. Bipola you are from Canada?  Are you Chinese Canadian or just English speaker?

One bro had mainland girl so yeah sure she wasn't tour guide, but good companion/fuck buddy to share the experience, like a tourist couple. HK is not hard place to get around and have a good time coming in cold. She was absolutely wrapped, got out, restaurants, some gifts, only had to fuck the one guy, and was great GFE. She didn't want to go back agent.

Let us know how you go, looking forward to your report(s)?