Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2009
Location Everywhere
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2009 09:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #11 matty's post

well, they do got those post-op ladyboy who got a "pussy" as well, but im not sure its worth a trying, probably let them blow my "magicstick" but thats far as i will go ...Thailand surely does have those most beautiful ladyboys in the world

Virginity is not Dignity, its lack of opportunity!
Mighty
Nookie Newbie

UID 34658
Digest Posts 0
Credits 88
Posts 156
Karma 87
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2009
Location Everywhere
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2009 09:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 jayleesf's post

bros who have plan for heading to thailand and look for ladyboys should beware of a few things:

1: STD
2: getting ripped
3: getting drugged and rob (bringing a ladyboy back to your room,be sure you have all yours valuable items locked in at the hotel safe)
4: most ladyboys are pretty violence, when they dont get what they want.
5: If you pickup a ladyboy NEVER go to her/his place/room.
6: beware of your valuable items and wallet.

but of course u do have good ladyboys and bad ladyboys, most ladyboys are criminals , but thanks god the are those "not so good looking one" who are criminals. Good looking ladyboys, they make good money from stage show and sucking the money out of japanese customers    ( no idea why, seems like most of those japanese guy is into that ladyboy games)

It have been many scene down here , where tourist/punters get in trouble with ladyboys, and trust me , the ending was not that pretty

Recent Ratings
hunter   17-12-2009 10:08  Karma  +1   good advice.

Caligynephiliac
Erotic Emperor

UID 14102
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2160
Posts 937
Karma 2122
Acceptance 755
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2009 10:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Mighty at 17-12-2009 09:52
most ladyboys are pretty violence, when they dont get what they want...  
but of course u do have good ladyboys and bad ladyboys, most ladyboys are criminals...

These are pretty broad generalisations...  I've only been with two ladyboys, one in Thailand and one in the US.  They were both quite nice and seemed as far from the criminal type as one could be.  I have also heard bad stories about the ladyboys -- so your warnings may be justified -- but I find it hard to believe that "most" are criminals.

Have fun, CGP.
Mighty
Nookie Newbie

UID 34658
Digest Posts 0
Credits 88
Posts 156
Karma 87
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2009
Location Everywhere
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2009 10:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 Caligynephiliac's post

I have been living in thailand for almost 5 years now, i dont say every singel ladyboy is, i have not experience any kind of problem by myself, since ladyboy just not my cup of tea and i do have a few friends who are ladyboys as well. But im hearing stories and getting advice from expat here who have been living in thailand for more than 10 years + to beware of ladyboy, even have friends who had some few bad experience with them. I have even seen a ladyboy stab a customer and from the local news i can pretty much say its twice a week, I heard about ladyboys who have been beating a customer, robbed a customers etc. When u first are in trouble with 1 ladyboy it does not take long time before u are surrounded by ladyboys, they may look like a girl, but fight like a Muya Thai warrior

Caligynephiliac
Erotic Emperor

UID 14102
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2160
Posts 937
Karma 2122
Acceptance 755
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2009 12:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 Mighty's post

You have been here much longer than I, so I defer to your second-hand experiences.  Forewarned is forearmed, I guess...

Have fun, CGP
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2009 13:00  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Mighty at 17-12-2009 09:52
but of course u do have good ladyboys and bad ladyboys, most ladyboys are criminals , but thanks god the are those "not so good looking one" who are criminals.

I haven't the slightest idea what the fuck that is supposed to mean - why should we thank Buddha that the ugly ones are also criminals, or do you mean that the pretty ones aren't criminals? In any case, I too love sweeping generalizations - it really does make life so much easier. Just a small observation tho; you say most ladyboys are criminals - could you give us a percentage on that - you know 55% or 73.2%. Hard figures are always more impressive than milquetoast terms like "most".

QUOTE:
When u first are in trouble with 1 ladyboy it does not take long time before u are surrounded by ladyboys

Yah, I saw that flic too - "The Attack of the Ladyboys". Nice tourist couple walking down Sukhumvit Road stop to buy a T-shirt, and then the ladyboys start to gather, next thing you know the tourists have been eaten alive with not a scrap of flesh left to identify the bodies. Be careful bros - it could happen to you.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
Mighty
Nookie Newbie

UID 34658
Digest Posts 0
Credits 88
Posts 156
Karma 87
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2009
Location Everywhere
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2009 14:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #26 Marsupial's post

Good looking one already making good money, no need to be criminals , those ugly one is not making that good money, kinda convenience right, same as working girls, pretty one always make more money than those uglys. If we should blame someone, we should blame the bad economics situations    I will guess the % will be around 60-70%, yes is that bad Those ugly ladyboy also use to be more aggressive and pushing a customers for ladydrinks,tips , barfine he/she etc. And when they first with ya, the will find a way to ripe u, without u noticing u have been ripped ( thats the better part) even worst drugged and rob. And they dont accept a NO for a NO. Take a tour to Patpong and u will fast find out what i mean

jloyd
Musky Member

UID 36242
Digest Posts 0
Credits 122
Posts 96
Karma 122
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-12-2009
Location UK and HK
Status Offline
Post at 19-12-2009 08:55  Profile P.M. 
I don't want to cause any offense and I'm not prejudice at all, just curious... but could someone please enlighten me as to why straight men go for ladyboys?
I have a few Malay-Chinese work-mates who when they go to Phuket or Bangkok have given LBs a try.

The are guys who go for ladyboys seem to prefer ones that are almost 100% women... the only thing left is their penis, hell... some have even changed that as well.
I mean if it was a gay man then I could understand that, but for a straight man to go for a dude who looks like a woman, then why not go for a woman in the first place?

I suppose the only reason I can think of is the ladyboy having had/got a penis, would know what feels good etc and maybe gives better BJs, I don't know. Nevertheless, there are lots of girls who give heavenly blowjobs.

Guess my question is: what is it about a ladyboy that turns a straight guy on?

Be interesting to hear your thoughts on this... again hope this post doesn't offend anyone.
jayson420
Lustful Lord

UID 3111
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 377
Karma 638
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2009 11:04  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ozlo49 at 14-12-2009 05:57
Is there any information on threesomes?
Any reviews of ladyboys in Hong Kong?

Thanks

As someone already posted - they all hang outside delaneys in Wanchai late at night.

or try craigslist.

I once picked up a hot thai girl with a slamming body inside fenwicks and when we got back to my place and got down to business I could clearly tell her pussy used to be a dick.   Def post-op.

I am sure some guys might have booted her but what the hell I was horny.   and She actually was a great great fuck.   Very GFE and we had a blast.   And she had an awesome body.