Acceptance 13
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2007
Location Hong Kong/Korea/China
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2007 11:45  Profile Site P.M.  ICQ Status
Font size: S M L
How much these Papasans earn -_-;

Just reading a Korean article saying the latest Papasan in trial, made 40,000,000HK -_-; in a year. I would really like to fuck day and night to get this -_-; actually fucking day and night is my hobby..

Anyone tried to try the most in one day? -_-; i tried to do 9 times and after the 8th one I fainted lol
ChickenChoppa
Kinky King

UID 400
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1625
Posts 1169
Karma 1620
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2007
Location At work
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2007 07:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 shollkee's post

Good question. But I would rather have the job to give each new 141 girl a test "eat" and rate their skill for all the brothers to choose. I reckon I could eat 8 chickens per day! How do they get their skill and body ratings at the moment?
shanghaisteve
Musky Member

UID 11
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 170
Karma 173
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-2-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2007 23:20  Profile P.M. 
A local policeman told me the papa/mama-sans typically get around a third of the girls price.  That doesn't means she gets 2/3rds, as another third may go to transportation and handling fees for the folks who paid her way into HK.  (hint hint wink wink as to which brotherhood that might be.)

Since almost all the girls always rate a 4/5, you have to guess it is not very subjective.  Sometimes a new girl gets a 3 for skill, or an old girl gets a 3 for body.  An experienced girl can get 5 for skill or service, but then your mileage may vary from this quite a bit, as was discussed previously in Chinese language forum.