Subject: Anyone pick up a girl from the barber for overnight?
guynorcal
Nookie Newbie

UID 26284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 37
Posts 38
Karma 37
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2009 13:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anyone pick up a girl from the barber for overnight?

I know some guys are against barber shops coz they can be dangerous and I certainly respect that vigilance.  I went to one of those alleys in Shenzhen with the spinning things and those mamasans are freggin aggressive.  I'm a person who like the meaty types, not fat, but with meat packed in all the right places and apparently, there are a lot of them in those alleys.   The rate for 1 pop was 150 RMB and I think it was 500 RMB for all day.  I saw another chick leave with a dude to a taxi so I'm assuming he took off with her for the day.  I ended up picking a gal with G cups for 1 pop since I didn't know how overnight works.  Wanted to try overnight the next time I'm back in SZ.
grantbone
Lustful Lord

UID 18269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 929
Posts 854
Karma 927
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2009 15:17  Profile P.M. 
overnight can be negotiated...market price is about what you quoted..it is easier to get overnight from a mms that you know.  some girls will not agree if they do not feel comfortable w/ you.
DutchDoubles
Lustful Lord

UID 14684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 568
Posts 448
Karma 566
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-9-2008
Location där blondiner är
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2009 18:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 guynorcal's post

yeah i understand your concern. BBS joints can be quite intimidating for the uninitiated.
however, it can also prove to be quite an enjoyable experience aggressive MMs are
usually part of the whole experience but just maintain your cool and smile, but be firm when
you reject their offer.

a 1 shot deal makes sense if you are a newbie or unfamiliar with how things work. yes, there
are dangers associated with BBS joints but really, exercise common sense like doing it in a
short-time hotel (never do the deed on-site if available or follow the girls to their 'own
aparments') and if you are doing overnite, remember to lock up your valuables in the room
safe.

things like that minimise any possible unpleasantries. simple precautions go a long way bro
wwor2002
Nookie Newbie

UID 29399
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 18
Karma 18
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2009 09:15  Profile P.M. 
How many hooker alleys are there in SZ?

I thought there is only one?

Thank you for your guidance.
guynorcal
Nookie Newbie

UID 26284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 37
Posts 38
Karma 37
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2009 10:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 grantbone's post

What is the best way to get in good with the mms?  I suppose through a referral would be best and I prefer not to keep a bunch of mms phone numbers stored on my cell.  Is there a certain lingo you speak that gives them better confidence about you?  Like telling them you're from HK on a business trip and that your cup of tea is to pick a girl for several rounds before moving onto the next?

[ Last edited by  guynorcal at 1-9-2009 11:31 ]