Acceptance 32
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2009 07:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fumaster at 18-8-2009 07:09
Ok guys I'm still a kid, sorry to say ive been masturbating alot. One a day sometimes once every few days. Until I started mongering this summer . Great experience finding good girls and stuff lol b ...

Could it be you have retarded ejaculation, opposite of premature ejaculation!!??   Just a thought, check out the link below

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/mensh ... rdedejaculation.htm
brahman123
Musky Member

UID 27184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 167
Posts 115
Karma 165
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 06:03  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Lenny at 19-8-2009 20:44

How can they know that? I mean, what kind of studies have they done? Do they ask 100 guys with prostate problems how often they ejaculate in a month and compare it with a 100 guys who don't have pro ...

but this new, large study found ejaculation frequency was not associated with prostate cancer risk except in the highest category. Men who ejaculated most often actually had a 33% lower lifetime risk of prostate cancer, and this relationship grew stronger as men grew older.

For example, men who reported 21 or more ejaculations per month in their 40s had a 32% lower risk of prostate cancer later in life compared with those who reported between four and seven ejaculations per month. Men who reported more than 21 monthly ejaculations in the previous year had a 51% lower risk of prostate cancer.

Overall, an average of 21 or more ejaculations a month during a man's lifetime decreased the risk of prostate cancer later in life by 33%. And each increase of three ejaculations per week during a man's lifetime was associated with a 15% reduction in prostate cancer risk.

Ejaculation May Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
The findings, published in the April 7 issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association, are based on data collected from nearly 30,000 predominately white men aged 46 to 81.

At the start of the study, men provided information on ejaculation frequency in their 20s, 40s, and in the previous year (1991). Ejaculation frequency included sexual intercourse, masturbation, and nighttime ejaculations that can occur during sleep. The men were then monitored for eight years.

Researchers found most categories of ejaculation frequency were unrelated to prostate cancer risk. But when they looked at men in the highest category of ejaculation frequency, they found evidence of a protective effect.

"When you look at the data in a little bit more detail, you do see that not only is there not an increased risk, but there is potentially even the possibility of a slight decrease in risk with high ejaculation frequency," says researcher Michael Leitzmann, MD, an investigator at the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Md. Leitzmann conducted the research during a post-doctoral fellowship at Harvard University.
Fumaster
Musky Member

UID 24385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 173
Karma 194
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 06:31  Profile P.M. 
lol now this thread is talking about prostate cancer
BigTrey
Nookie Newbie

UID 29386
Digest Posts 0
Credits 70
Posts 80
Karma 70
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2009
Location HoManTin Hill
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 07:50  Profile P.M. 
Loss of desire...

Wanking too much can make it more difficult for you to climax.

Bigger issue is thinking that you have a problem and getting into a situation where you have anxiety, which will definitely affect your performance.  But performance of your partner might be important too.  Distracted, distant WG = drooping dipstick

Suggestion, find a nubile young classmate or girlfriend who is "easy", horny, slutty, ... (you get the idea) and buy some decent condoms [I have to use magnums for feel and size and yes it does make a difference], and have a good long snog and animal monkey sex on a soccer pitch some place.

Otherwise, as others have suggested, you may be gay (not really, joking), or your dick is about ready to fall off (not really, but there could be an organic or mental reason for your performance problem).  If you're really concerned, talk to your doctor  [unless you're still seeing your family pediatrician, LOL!] / clinic.

Happy Hobbying.  You're young, you should be tearing up coed pussy.
Xai Jian

[ Last edited by  BigTrey at 21-8-2009 07:51 ]
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 10:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fumaster at 21-8-2009 06:31
lol now this thread is talking about prostate cancer

yeah - love the way threads take on a life of their own ...

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
Yoneyama
Lustful Lord

UID 27370
Digest Posts 0
Credits 583
Posts 473
Karma 579
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-7-2009
Location somewhere in asia
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 12:02  Profile P.M. 
LOL. Damn right these threads take their own course!
Back to the original subject...I actually had a simular case yesterday when I kinda came 'involuntarily'. Normally, I can hold out for pretty much as long as I need to but this WG was good! She almost finished me in CG alone.
After the deed, I was talking to my mate who was in the room next door, and he said it happens to the best of us.
He was saying how there are so many factors that play a part in how soon we shoot. Tiredness, anxirty of waiting for WG to turn up, how long since you last came etc etc

So, Fumaster, there's nothing to worry about! Just let nature take its course!
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 14:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Yoneyama at 21-8-2009 12:02
... So, Fumaster, there's nothing to worry about! Just let nature take its course!  ...

yoneyama:

welcome to the forum where you'll find many a diversions throughout discussions..."you give us a minute, well give you the world!"...

your comment above sounds about right...and thats the whole point of it:  why are the punters worrying about the "performance"?...

sure we all want to be a stud fucker, who can be like peter north but the fact is we can't all be like that!

one of the perks about the punting experience is, we can sit back, relax and not have to feel too obligated in having to fulfill too many expectations...

as long as the gal is hot to my eyes and what i desire there and then (things which i have control over) and she is "professional enough" (i.e. fills over 80% of what i expect of a wg...the other 20% is the unaccountables which could go either in or out of favour for me), then i pretty much will have a fun time...
sex1
Carnal Conqueror

UID 27693
Digest Posts 0
Credits 252
Posts 261
Karma 253
Acceptance -13
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 16:04  Profile P.M. 
How about another diversion guys.  hehe.  I have a friend that told me that a female doctor once told him that masturbation is bad for a male.  She stated that when sperm exits the penis, there is a force that sucks something back in.  Best example would be a pump.  When you squeeze a pump, you release what's inside the pump, but when it expands again, it sucks in whatever is outside the pump.  In the case of masturbation, it's air.  The doctor states that there are a lot of bad things in the air so it's actually unhealthy for the penis.  Believe it or not, it's the same for a condom.  When you excrete sperm, you also take in air.  But regular sex is different.  Once you excrete sperm, you actually take in the liquid in the female's vagina.  

Not sure how accurate this is, but this was advice from a doctor.  Though a female one.  Anyone else heard of this theory?
banger
Lustful Lord

UID 22539
Digest Posts 0
Credits 533
Posts 454
Karma 531
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 16:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #28 sex1's post

that's def a first, bro.  not sure how much stock i put in that.  think of how many years you've been jerking off or blowing your load into a condom w/o anything happening.  i don't buy into this particular theory
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2009 17:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #28 sex1's post

sex1:

understand the info related to you came from a female md but as i understand it, it was told by your male friend...

so i am sorry to have to ask but is your friend by any chance gay or a closet homo?...
sex1
Carnal Conqueror

UID 27693
Digest Posts 0
Credits 252
Posts 261
Karma 253
Acceptance -13
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2009 15:18  Profile P.M. 
swan:

My friend is absolutely normal.  I just thought it was an interesting point.  It does make sense to me, though there probably wouldn't be much literature on something this specific.  It is worth thinking about though cause it technically does make a little sense.
Sent
Lustful Lord

UID 8489
Digest Posts 0
Credits 534
Posts 534
Karma 533
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-2-2008
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2009 17:43  Profile P.M. 
Masturbating a lot definitely makes it harder for you to cum when having intercourse. Usually when I want a really good session, I make sure I don't touch myself for at least 24 hours lol
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2009 18:28  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sex1 at 21-8-2009 16:04
Once you excrete sperm, you actually take in the liquid in the female's vagina.   ...

I don't believe a word of it - sounds like one of those ideas dreamed up by a theorist trying to get attention.  

Put it this way: you put on a condom, you do what a man's gotta do.  Question: did your dick suck up what you put in the condom?  Didn't think so ...

How about this: when you pee does your bladder fill up again with air, like a bottle?  No?  Guess you're normal.

Or #2s: take a crap.  Then pay attention next time you crap, does air come out?  No?  Guess no air went in after the first crap.  

Guess that's because the body's containers are not rigid like a bottle - they don't need to put something in after something else came out.  They're more like a bag or a balloon- when they're empty they go flat and stay that way until they're pumped up again.  

Still ... it's good for a couple of posts ...

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!