Registered 8-8-2009
Location world
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2009 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Some quick Qs

Hi All,

New to the forum and about to visit HK.

Have read some of the tips and reports and there is a wealth of information. A lot to take in at once (or even after a few reads), so apologies if this is addressed elsewhere.

Im there for 5 nights so plan a couple of visits. My question would be for someone a little shy in unusual surroundings what are the key tips.

How to find a girl - So many reports its hard to choose - Do you go by the reports or the WG listings when choosing?
How do you tell which is a walk up and which do you need to call? Which has the better quality?
For a walk up, what is the best time to visit?
What price should range should you expect to pay for an attractive girl for a good experience - no strange requests just BBBJ and good sex
Im going to be staying on Kowloon side - how can i narrow my options down to this area? Any good recommendations or tips?
Common pitfalls or mistakes that a newbie might make?
Any ettiquete to be aware of?
Any good tips from previous first timers?

Cheers
JeSun
Kinky King

UID 11810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1951
Posts 1548
Karma 1933
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-5-2008
Location San Francisco Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2009 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I'll help answer a couple of the questions - as far as the Kowloon side goes, virtually all the HG girls will be in Tsimshatsui.  Most of the brothels (short term places) exist in Mongkok.  Both MK and TST have a lot of 141 places.  TST 141 places will be more expensive than MK 141 places.  MK also is the home to 37D as well.  Jordan has KP, good saunas, and a couple of big 141 places in NLH and NC.  Personally speaking I love MK, I would stay there if I were single - great food, shopping, more shopping, electronics, bootlegs (Golden Arcade in SSP is still the king of bootlegs and electronics though).

HGs will undoubtedly be the best looking ones and the most expensive.  Whether that translates to quality or not, well, read the reports.

There will be no one available before noontime. In fact the majority of the walkup places will probably open for business at somewhere around 2pm.

The other questions have been covered either in the Q&A or in Search.