Reading Access 30
Registered 24-5-2009
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2009 19:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #19 Marsupial's post

I have to disagree with you bro here.

Herpes can affect anyone. Healthy or not. Most common way of infection is skin to skin contact.
no open wound required.

Results of a nationally representative study show that genital herpes infection is common in the United States. Nationwide, at least 45 million people ages 12 and older, or one out of five adolescents and adults, have had genital HSV infection.

* In herpes, if you search the google. You will never find the words "healthy body/immune system" as one of the ways to prevent Herpes (HSV) infection

About your reply to AIDS, hmmm.. I'm not sure if we are talking about the same topic. My AIDS is Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. The virus is HIV --> it will slowly destroy your healthy immunesystem. If its progresses to AIDS then even common colds can kill you...
* Although have a healthy lifestyle/body will slowly delay HIV from progressing to AIDS.
* IT DOESN'T MEAN HAVING A HEALTHY BODY WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ACQUIRING HIV.
* All you need is having unprotected sex with an HIV positive person. or a drop of infected blood to an open wound.

MarkReyes is Astroboy's Number 1 fan! :P
astroboy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25347
Digest Posts 0
Credits 274
Posts 158
Karma 273
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-5-2009
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2009 19:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #20 Marsupial's post

Yes, it is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving oral sex.

If the person receiving oral sex has HIV, their blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), or vaginal fluid may contain the virus. Cells lining the mouth of the person performing oral sex may allow HIV to enter their body.

The risk of HIV transmission increases

if the person performing oral sex has cuts or sores around or in their mouth or throat;
if the person receiving oral sex ejaculates in the mouth of the person performing oral sex; or
if the person receiving oral sex has another sexually transmitted disease (STD).

source: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm (Center for Disease Control and Prevention)

Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2009 20:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 astroboy's post

You misunderstood my comment. That photo is very misleading in that it does not illustrate a normal case of Herpes. Yes, anyone can catch Herpes, but only people with suppressed immune systems develop cases that bad. Almost everyone else just shows a few blisters, and even those periodic outbreaks pass with time. In fact, most people have had Herpes at some point in their lives. I had cold sores, oral Herpes, as a kid, but haven't had an outbreak in 40 years.

And as far as DATY and HIV are concerned, I have no desire to go through this all again. Read this thread:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... page%3D4&page=1

and then this:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... ghlight=&page=1

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 24-7-2009 12:32 ]

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2009 20:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 astroboy's post

Like everyone else who talks about STDs and DATY, you confuse the possible with the probable. If you want to function in the real world, you have to consider the odds of something happening. That was my whole point with the crash photos. In fact, you're much more likely to die in a car crash than you are to get an HIV infection from DATY, but that doesn't keep you from taking taxis now does it.

This is my last post in this thread.

I wish you people would learn to use the search function - it gets really annoying having to argue these same topics over and over again with every new member.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
astroboy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25347
Digest Posts 0
Credits 274
Posts 158
Karma 273
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-5-2009
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2009 21:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 Marsupial's post

I really don't get it.
Whether possible or probable it's still a person's choice to DATY or to not DATY a prostitute.
and whether there are risks or not. Risk doesn't mean you'll die immediately.

DATY a prostitute is not required or a requirement to function productively in the real world.
DATY a love one (GF or wife) is an important part of a relationship healthy sex life but not a requirement.

I just stated my preference and my reasons why.
This will also be my last post about this.

manoflegend12
Carnal Conqueror

UID 12259
Digest Posts 0
Credits 303
Posts 257
Karma 301
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-6-2008
Location TORONTO
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2009 05:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 Marsupial's post

mars' replies are too fucking funny. just don't get him started on medical device...

[With great power comes great responsibility]
holmhansen
Nookie Newbie

UID 1394
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 7
Karma 12
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2009 22:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 Marsupial's post

... There were times when sex was safe and flying was dangerous...
monogamous
Kinky King

UID 19119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1067
Posts 232
Karma 1061
Acceptance 118
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2009
Location North East HK
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2009 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #27 holmhansen's post

Geedamn! I'm a member of the Mile High Club, call me 'Dangerous'!

Back on topic never DATY the rotten fish smelling twat. I'm sure that's not good for you.
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-7-2009 03:59  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by monogamous at 23-7-2009 23:35

... never DATY the rotten fish smelling twat. I'm sure that's not good for you.

I reckon that's good enough as the last word on the topic!

My penis mightier than the sword