Reading Access 20
Registered 31-3-2009
Location Phnom Penh
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2009 20:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anyone had any luck with a casual encounter via craigslist

Hi Brothers!

Have you guys tried to find some love via the craislist casual encounters section. I have been a regular visitor there. Some of the offers are clearly commercial but the rest are pretty interesting...

Has any brother any experience that they could share?
astroboy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25347
Digest Posts 0
Credits 274
Posts 158
Karma 273
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-5-2009
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2009 01:21  Profile P.M. 
My Craigslist Stories

Yes. Once in Thailand. Please see Thailand to Remember: C and D's Orgy Party
Once here in the Philippines. I haven't had a report on it because no money was involved.

The Manila CL Ad was "7 inch Pinoy for my wife - mw4m"

I contacted the poster and got a reply. He added me in YM and we were chatting about the details of his Ad.
His fantasy was a little complicated. He wants me to fuck his wife without the wife knowing that we know each other.
He told me that his wife will tell him everything, any sms from someone. He told me that he will encourage his wife to go out with me (still pretending of not knowing me).
Once I succeeds in seducing his wife. He will hide in the closet of their home and wait for us. His wife will pretend that his husband is away and that he doesn't know that she's cheating.

He told me that he wanted me to contact his wife (pretending that my initial sms was not intended for her but I'm willing to get to know her anyways) and slowly flirt with his wife and eventually seducing her to meet up and fuck.
I did what he told me. I sms his wife and we became friends. we sms few times a day. One day, her husband buzz me in YM and told me that the time was ripe. They are both free that night and I'm also free to meetup with them. He told me to sms his wife while we chat.

At the end of the day, She agreed to meet up. After work, I hurried home to get my car and go to their place. She lives 20 minute (without traffic) from my place.
She opened the door wearing this cute black lace nightie top with short shorts. She's alittle chubby but with big tits.
She told me that her husband was away on business trip and their children were on her mother's house. (I already know that her husband is hiding upstairs)
She keep her part in the scenario. I kept my part. Her husband too.

After few talks we were DFK. I was half naked on their sala while she was sucking me. great foreplay continued.
Since I don't want to go off track. I asked her if we can go to their room. She said yes.

We went up. there were two rooms upstairs. She told me that we will use their kids room. Inside I saw pictures of their kids and the bid closet with inclined blinds for doors. We continued our fuck. BJ and various positions. After one round, we were sweaty and exhausted. We decided to go down for water. While I was drinking, She told me that her mobile was missing. We looked of it. I went to the sofa while she went to the stairs. I noticed that she was talking with her eyes with someone up stairs. I just ignore her. After I while she went up and found her mobile phone.

She told me that she got an sms from her brother telling her that he will arrive there after 30 minutes. Sensing that it was my queue to go. I told her, its ok and to bad i cannot stay longer. (still kept my part of the story). I sms her when I was inside my car saying thanks. She replied back with "take care".

I never got a reply from her husband until the next day. He sms me saying that It was intense and he wanted to invite me again. This time, we will join us.

NOTE:
Yes, I know that I was stupid in going to their place. They are complete strangers. I could have ended up in an horrible setup/trap.
He could have video taped the whole incident.

Yup, Lessons learned.
Next time, If ever I'll accept an invite i'll make sure that it will be on neutral grounds or in somewhere that i have the advantage. (like hotel or motel room)

[ Last edited by  astroboy at 14-7-2009 01:24 ]

MarkReyes is Astroboy's Number 1 fan! :P
astroboy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25347
Digest Posts 0
Credits 274
Posts 158
Karma 273
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-5-2009
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2009 01:55  Profile P.M. 
My Current Progress in Manila Craigslist

Thank Alex for reading and replying to my email.
Please see the comments below in Red.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Regards,

Astroboy

***********************************************************************************
To: Astroboy
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 8:39:05 PM
Subject: Re: 3some Fun - mw4m - 30 (Metro Manila)

Thank you for your interest in our ad! your friend Kai looks HOT (I party in Embassy sometimes. Most of my friends are HOT. But not into orgies.)
Rest assured that this is not a scam and we are serious about taking on this sexual adventure to the lucky candidate!

Before we continue any further, please answer the following:

1) Which part of Manila do you live?
- (answered her question)

2) Do you have any problems meeting up in these areas: Cubao, Timog, New Manila,    Quezon City, Makati?
- None, I can meet you anywhere. But I do have a regular job as an IT consultant from 2pm-10pm (for this month) from Monday-Sunday. Thurday is my restday. BUT I can always take a Leave of Absence. Just inform me in advance.

3) Are you single? Married? Separated?
-Single

4) Is this your first time? Second or Nth time to engage in this kind of casual encounter?
- Nope. here in Philippines, 4 times. Once in Bangkok Thailand. Soon in HK (July 24-26, 2009). I love naughty encounters. I'm bored with typical sex. I'm pretty adventuruous but with limits. I can share my experiences when we meet or anytime.

5) Rate yourself from 1-5, 5 being the highest, how good do you think you are in bed?
- 4. I'm not the greatest lover nor got the biggest dick. I got an above average dick for my size. There's always room for improvements. I take my every fuck as a learning experience. I love exploring. Greatest Complement from a partner: One girl told me that I always hit her GSPOT dead on when we fuck.

6) Have you been diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease before? If so, what was it?
-Nope. I got my blood test results for HIV 1 and 2, VDRL and Hepatitis B; All were negative! I haven't had unprotected sex since I had the test.
I have the certificates from Makati Medical to prove it. Posted it on my Multiply, Friendster and Facebook account.

7) Are you willing to use protection, e.g. condom, etc?
-Yes, Condom please. Its for our protection.

8) Suggest any place that we can do this naughty little party that we are about to have.
- Victoria Court (Anywhere), Rosal (Pasig), Manila Opera House Hotel (D Jose, Manila) or Any Hotel (with cardless evelator)

I am the one screening all of you, so I suggest you give time to answer to my queries. After your replies, then I am going to email you again and arrange for a meet-up. From there, we can see if we "click" or check how we feel each other "physically".
- You can always see my photos in my site. I'm not exactly the Athletic type But I can fuck. I hope to meet you soon.
Can I request for a photo of you guys?

By the way, my name is Alex, short for Alexandra and my partner's name is Marcus.
I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

astroboy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25347
Digest Posts 0
Credits 274
Posts 158
Karma 273
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-5-2009
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2009 02:40  Profile P.M. 
WARNING: There are alot of Prankster in Craigslist

Please Refer to the email below. When I got this I was super excited. I felt that I was the luckiest man on earth. My dream of fucking an american hot girl is about to come true.

Several hours had passed since my initial reply to chip and still no reply. I emailed him again and still no response. I was heart broken! I was devastated!
(check kelly's picture below; who wouldn't be heart broken?!)

Anyways, just sharing....

Had several more disappointment here in Craigslist.
Too Many to write them hear. But It's ok. I have learned to accept the realities of craigslist casual encounters.

QUOTE:
----- Forwarded Message ----
To: pers-764801379@craigslist.org
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 3:57:55 AM
Subject: Young Filipino 4 Thai or Foreigner Lady/ies or Couple - m4mw - 22 (Bangkok)

Hello,                                       

My wife and I saw your Ad here on Craig's list. We are a 100% STRAIGHT couple. My wife liked what she read and saw and we wanted to send this E mail to find out more.

I guess you could consider us "mild swingers". But we have never been to a swingers club. We are curious about swingers clubs though.

Actually I have my "sluts on the side" as I call them which she knows about and is cool with. She has played a few times the five years we have been married and loved it and found the experience erotic.

She is 28 and a true submissive nympho. She LOVES sex.

She weights 115, and is in good shape and attractive.

Her biggest fetish is giving head. She craves it and lust for it. She has a true craving for it and can never get enough. She loves to swallow and loves facials.

She loves the verbal degrading talk like: " You dirty bitch" "Whore" "Slut"

She loves dominate aggressive men. She is NOT into scars or bruises. But loves the light hair pulling, dick whip in the face and the slap on the ass.

She loves forced public flashing. She loves the being "loaned out" for sex feeling. So a few times I have loaned her to a buddy now and then which she loved. She loved the whole being "used" for sex and sent back home feeling.

She has been wanting to play for a while so we have been looking for a playmate for her. So she was wondering if you would want me to loan her out to you sometime? Would you consider an American women?

We are here from the states visiting. I have business here and she is here with me shopping, spending my money and keeping me company. LOL So we thought maybe she could have some fun here where no one knows us. We will be here until September maybe a little longer.

I would not be involved except to screen you a little to make sure your cool and not an ax murder or anything. LOL I mean yes she wants to have a wild erotic time, but doesn't want to get hurt. You can't blame me for checking things out for her

She is safe and clean has no diseases and doesn't want any.

This is for her to have fun, NO money involved and no drama.

She likes what she sees and wants to meet you.

Are you dominate? Like submissive women? Like to talk dirty?

Below are a few pictures of her and I. We have more if you want to see them. Any you care to send she would love to see.

Well let us know

Kelly and Chip

[attach]6155[/attach]
[attach]6156[/attach]
[attach]6157[/attach]

[ Last edited by  astroboy at 14-7-2009 02:43 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2009 08:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkpk123's post

Short answer: yes.  

Not going to share details until I get to write my memoirs ... but can confirm it's worth responding to ads you like ... you can spot the wierdos a mile off but some nice genuine fish to catch amongst them.  If you don't go after them, someone else will!  

Reality is it's more timeconsuming and can be every bit as costly as doing HGs, so it's neither a cheap or easy way to get laid.  OK if you're a girl, yes, but not for the guys    

As with everything keep your wits about you, use standard internet security (separate e-mail, MSN, search google for name and e-mail address, discreetly verify information for inconsistencies, consider meeting in a neutral place first, etc.), and play hard when you get lucky!!  

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
HKHoYom
Nookie Newbie

UID 20887
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 17
Karma 20
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-2-2009
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2009 01:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkpk123's post

About this time last year, I went through my Craigslist phase and I can tell you
that there is a local gal about mid 30's that literally posts 3-5 times a week. I
real hoot to read her posts. (in retrospect)

Well, when I read a seemingly sane post from her I did respond and wound
up meeting her at an MTR stop on the island. Actually turned out to be a
fuckfest for the next few weeks - until I want back to the USA for a month
of business.

I must have got 200 SMS and nasty e mails about all sorts of irrationa, crazy shit.
From insanely jealous to morbidly depressed. It became a real nuisance after a
few weeks.

Finally, after a couple months, stopped alltogether - I really pity the poor bastard
who took my place.

Pay for play is the best, Happy Punting
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2009 07:03  Profile P.M. 
I've had a few casual encounters in NYC...

...but they were never truly great lookers.  Once was someone I actually met replying to a rant and rave section, we emailed then yahooed a bit.  Afterwards we went out for lunch, she a was a bit pudgy and we went to a place to "park", she was on her period and I got the best BJ of my life.  She was far from HOT and I sort of felt disgusted afterwards, I told her something like there was no chemistry and she replied back, FUCK YOU! you didn't say that when I had your dick in my mouth.  She was an Italian lady who said I was her first Chinese cock.

Second was directly from Casual Encounters by a chinese girl who posted for the first time, I was lucky to catch her first and we had a torrid affair for a year.  She was married with 2 kids but her husband wouldn't bang her.  It was good while it lasted, until her husband found out spying on her emails.  I think they are still trying to work out the marriage for their kids.