Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2009 08:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
New in town any help?

Hi all, newbie's first post

I'm coming to HK for 3 days, may actually live there. I'd like my first encounter to be memorable. I'd like to meet the girl that would make me wanna stay. Would you help me with name & number? Actually, i'll be staying in Peninsula so I guess it should be outcall.
Anyhow,for those who will reply ton my post,  consider that you have ac orrespondant in France from now on, if I don't know anything in HK feel free to ask me about Paris
Best,
H.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20493
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11490
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2009 10:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 krnivor's post

Welcome to the forum !  

A lot of newbies coming to HK for the first time ask this same question ...

We have no idea what type of girl you like ... size, shape, age, nationality etc. etc ...
If you look in the Girl's DB of this site ... look under TST hotel reservation and choose a girl from there.
You're living in the Pen, when you get to HK, call the listed number of the girl (you'll be talking to her papasan)
ask the girl to be sent to you (there will be additional charge for this) OR arrange to go to her hotel.
For some girls bookings can be difficult, if you cannot find one move on to your next choice.

Hope you will continue to stay here in this forum, amke some reports and chat with us !

Have a great time while you're here !  
joeyu
Musky Member

UID 9412
Digest Posts 0
Credits 105
Posts 97
Karma 105
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-3-2008
Location Noobsville
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2009 19:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 krnivor's post

Unless u speak and understand Chinese.. is hard to call a papasan as they will direct you to a hotel in chinese. (1st hand experience as i was speaking english instead of cantonese ).  if you go that route, u will be stuck with just seeing one.

i think your best bet is to head to one of the building and start ring door bells and see what on the otherside of the door.  if you don't like what you see, move on to the next door.  ( i think that is the most easiest for a forigner)

since u ar staying at the Peninsula and i usually stay at the Kowloon Hotel.. is just a walking distance to here.

http://www.sex141.com/en/search.php?region=11&building=99

just start up top and keep going till u find something u like.
banger
Lustful Lord

UID 22539
Digest Posts 0
Credits 533
Posts 454
Karma 531
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2009 19:26  Profile P.M. 
well, joeyu brings up a decent point, but that's not always the case.  even if they speak very poor english, i think most papasans/mamasans understand if there is a language barrier and have a partner that can bridge the gap.  you just need to emphasize that you want the hotel's english name.  if that works, the partner will take over by calling you back and handling the rest of the details.
ksoz
Lustful Lord

UID 17447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 623
Posts 504
Karma 622
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2009 18:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 krnivor's post

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Under no circumstance should one consider that not being able to speak Chinese or Cantonese, is gonna be a big handicap when booking. As long as you aren't rude or anything when calling, the papasan is definitely gonna want your patronage, English or no English. It'll be quite troublesome, and might entail having to enlist a taxi-driver's help, but its part of the fun actually, makes the hunt that much more interesting!

Quite frankly, if you are only an English-speaking bro, the papasan will be interested in getting more dough out of you cos they might assume you have more cash to spare.

If the papasan knows you are willing to pay the cash, he'll get someone who can speak some English.