Karma 80
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-11-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2009 11:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It's a two way street -- if you hook up with a WG, your worrying whether she will continue her WG ways is no different than she worrying whether you will continue your WG forays.

I guess the solution is to marry a gal who has never been a WG, but then after marriage, we continue our mongering ways, and keep it a big secret.  I guess that's the difference between men and women.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2009 12:45  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by tangoll at 25-5-2009 11:10
I guess that's the difference between men and women.n ...

Is it really such a difference?  I've read at least two accounts here of the reverse: a girl who took a genuine hubby and then went back to "work" in secret ...

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
eza148
Banned to Post

UID 22087
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 18-3-2009
Location NY
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2009 00:19  Profile P.M. 
societal pressure always plays a role even if you don't get bothered by it
i'd take a pass
xiao38
Kinky King

UID 17750
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 629
Karma 1297
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2009 03:18  Profile P.M. 
Checking In

Sorry Bros, I have been travelling for work in the great Motherland up north where this website ist verboten so I have not been able to keep up with the posts.  In the mean time, a few things happened.  My company decided to retain me another year here so the pressure is off to make a decision on our future together (or not).  Secondly, my gf went home to her family for the summer to help with the farm so that gives us yet more space to think.  The hot topic between us now is kids.  I told her I am not sure I wanted any more and she told me she really wanted two.  Good thing we are apart so the two kids would have a hard time happening right now.  We will talk more when she gets back.

Now, I have a confession to make and please do not flame me.  I am not sure what it is, whether it is a way to put some emotional distance between us or to wanting to feel better about her being an ex-WG or just being plain lustful.  I went and blew my wad (in both ways) tonight.  I will make a post in the report section.  The bottom line is I felt a bit guilty afterwards (though it felt good at the times) so I will have to sort that out, particularly after seeing the gf's text message wishing me a good night and other unprintable stuff.
Myworld
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 201
Posts 213
Karma 201
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2009 04:43  Profile P.M. 
Seen your post on the 3 gals, you must had a busy day.

All men got lust, that is normal.
If you do love your gal, stop referring her as an ex-WG.
What done is done, fucking other WGs would not change the past.
If both of you are really "in love" then you should do you best to accept her past,
it works both way too, she should accept all your past experiences with all the hundred WGs.

try to work things out normal, fucking other WGs would solve your heart problem, only make your little bro happy and tired.
Good luck. And stop referring your gal as ex-WG.
ollie1955
Musky Member

UID 15002
Digest Posts 0
Credits 131
Posts 137
Karma 129
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2009 20:27  Profile P.M. 
Every individual is so different but at the end of the day if you cannot accept her past unconditionally then will it work out?  How many wg's actually make it a career choice because they love the work, love having a variety of punters from highly diverse backgrounds etc in return for money?  Would you if the roles were reversed?   I have met a few wg's who do the work because they genuinely like what they do, but they also have some control over who, when and the circumstances.  But would most do the work if they had genuine choices?
marcus
Nookie Newbie

UID 24598
Digest Posts 0
Credits 46
Posts 31
Karma 46
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2009 21:21  Profile P.M. 
read your 3 HG reports, you must be feeling very horny, is it usually like this with your gf ?  will you continue to visiting  or looking for other HGs?
xiao38
Kinky King

UID 17750
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 629
Karma 1297
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2009 23:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #47 marcus's post

Marcus, to be frank, yes.  I have a fairly strong drive, my gf and I have frequent hot sessions and I am spoilt.  Now that she is not around for the summer, between being depressed with where things are going and feeling the need, that was when I went and looked up those HGs.  I sense you are going somewhere with your comment though.