Registered 7-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2023 01:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][NY][Flushing] Cindy

Date & Time of Session: 5/26/23
Name: Cindy
Agent: Zunyanny
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks a little bit of canto and ok english, apparently lives in NJ
Face: 3
Body: 3 (looks like she got a butt lift)
Height: 5'4"
Skill: 4
Service: 4
Price & Session Length: 30 min / $300
Repeat: No

Went to my usual place again in Flushing since it's on a fairly quiet street and farther away from the heavily trafficked commercial areas. The day I went in they had 4-5 girl line up so I decided to go check it out, but by the time I got there several customers had already taken girls I wanted to check out. So i decided to wait and added more time to the parking meter. Told agent to text me back when the girls are ready, but unfortunately after a long time has passed I decided to just see whichever girl is available.

Decided to go with Cindy (she's no longer there). When she opened the door, the body from the front was pretty decent. She was 5'4" ish and had decent tits. Decided to skip the bath and told her I took a shower before and she was ok with it. She rubbed my LB down there with wet wipes and decided to proceed with a cat bath. By the time she got to my LB she gave a good BJ - plenty of eye contact, a lot of motion of going up and down the shaft, and just non-stop slurping. She accompanied with moans as well and I would say out of the experience the BJ was the best. I knew if she kept going at that rate it would make be blow so I told her to stop and proceed with missionary. Gave her a good couple of pounding to her LS and then proceeded to finish in standing doggy in front of the mirror.

But this is where it got disappointing because the moment she showed her backside i can see scars that looks like she got a butt lift job. The proportion of her butt was very odd and was much more apparent since I was looking at our side profile in front of the mirror.
I just decided to finish the job in standing doggy and didnt bother looking at the mirror.

I think I finished with a least 10-15 minutes left? She was very talkative and wanted me to stay longer, but i had a parking meter running and she wanted to exchange wechat. She even asked to hang out as casual friends. i just smiled and said thank you, hugged, and left.

ALSO - BTW - They normally advertise japanese WG but I ASSURE YOU for the blind, they are not! If you're not experience in telling the difference between a japanese and chinese girl, then maybe smell their breath and if it stinks its most likely chinese LOL! but real talk though, I highly doubt any japanese women and let alone a JAV star will come to this shady joint in Flushing. It absolutely makes no sense. I would imagine japanese girls will charge a much HIGHER premium than what they are asking for in this site. Most likely they're pretending to be japanese, but hey, if they look good to you, just bang away.

Recent Ratings
andyShering   18-10-2023 22:50  Acceptance  +1   Original
carcar88   5-8-2023 04:16  Acceptance  +1   
sam_p2311   10-7-2023 09:58  Acceptance  +1   
bradwilson400   8-7-2023 03:34  Acceptance  +1   
pyaarsandy   24-6-2023 01:41  Acceptance  +1   Wow, lived there so many years. Didnt have the opportunity to venture out.
jkfoodftw   17-6-2023 13:27  Karma  +6