Karma 367
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2023 04:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BKK Soapy Daisy Dream

At last, the world opens up again and the fun times are just beginning.

I was in BKK for vacation in January and finally had the chance to visit one of the nicer Soapies (Daisy Dream) in Bangkok.  I have been out of the game for a while with all the covid crap so it was a relief to be in Thailand.  The Momma at DD was very easy to communicate with over the Line app. The most significant benefit of adding them on Line is that you can get daily updated rosters of who is working, their pictures, and the prices.  I visited on a Saturday afternoon which is good and bad.  The good, around 20 girls to choose from for my lineup.  The bad, every swinging dick in BKK was looking for the same thing that day.  LOL  I ended up having to wait 45 minutes for a room to become available.  I had told momma that I wanted two girls and a Jacuzzi room.  The jacuzzi room was a good call because it was triple the size of the normal rooms which were tiny.

Total Price 7500 baht for 90 minutes with the two girls, I ended up choosing Alis and JJ.

The girls led me upstairs to my room and things began as you would expect.  Alis hopped in the shower with me and soaped me down while JJ prepared the bed and room area. After that, I went to the bed to wait on JJ to shower and join us.  They asked what I wanted and how many times I could finish.  It's unlimited shots with a 90-minute time limit.

Both girls started playing with little Bro while we were discussing the order that I wanted and it didn't take long to be rock-hard looking at Alis's body.  She looks just like her pic on the line app, big boobs, slim and a little taller than usual.  The only downer with her is that she doesn't speak any English.  JJ on the other hand speaks descent English so she had to relay to Alis the order of what I wanted.

I decided to fuck Alis first because she was MCOT.  We started in missionary while JJ was perched on my side cuddling the boys.  I quickly turned Alis over into doggie to take control of the tempo.   JJ was kneeling next to me and licking my nipples and massaging my balls while I pounded away on Alis.  I was getting close to finishing when JJ decided to perform a prostrate check.  LOL  I quickly had to grab her hand and say not for me, she smiled and laughed and said ok.  It didn't take long for me to finish once I started again.  After the first round, everyone got back in the shower to rinse off and prepare for round 2.  JJ was next on the list.  She had more of a typical exotic Thai look than Alis does.  Her boobies were much smaller and she was a little thicker than I like but her personality was great.  Round 2 started with her bouncing on top which I love, switched into mish and then doggie before I was starting to really sweat.  I ended round 2 with JJ alternating between HJ and BBBJ while sucking on Alis's awesome tits.  They had been filling the Jacuzzi tub up during this time so it was ready for a relaxing bath.  JJ was definitely the GFE type because she was putting cool water on my face while we were relaxing in the tub.  We were in there for probably 15 minutes rotating between massages and discussing BKK and a few other cities I had visited on vacation.

When I got out of the bath, there was still more time for another round but I told the girls I had to go to dinner before my flight out that night.  We all got dressed and I tipped the girls in the room before they walked me downstairs.  They also service couples because I saw an older white couple while I was leaving in the lobby.

All in, I enjoyed the afternoon and give DD high marks on cleanliness and the friendly staff.  I would consider visiting again, however, BKK has so many options to explore.

Recent Ratings
jaylast2014   14-5-2023 16:06  Acceptance  +1   
jirimini   1-5-2023 10:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
kukooo   28-4-2023 08:58  Karma  +5   
energylung   27-4-2023 21:13  Karma  +3   
15633381   24-4-2023 12:09  Acceptance  +1   
obe   24-4-2023 08:36  Karma  +10   Excellent
JackTheBat   24-4-2023 07:56  Karma  +10   Congrats on your first report in nine years. Got any more BKK memories?
Laszlo   24-4-2023 06:03  Karma  +3   Excellent
slimshanks
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28642
Digest Posts 0
Credits 377
Posts 315
Karma 367
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2023 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 slimshanks's post

JackTheBat, thanks, it feels good to be back.  I brought "sand to the beach" on the Thailand vacation so I only had one afternoon alone to line things up.  I will be posting a Tokyo report soon and have several more Asian trips lined up to allow for playtime.

I have a steady friend in Dubai, so I never post about her, she's not the bargirl type, just enjoys nice dinners and fucking.  It's funny how I met her because I was playing with her friend for 4-5 years and one day asked, hey do you have a friend that can join us?  I ended up liking the current girl much more and dumped the other one.  LOL  I had to change tactics in Dubai because I got spotted four separate times in bars and the damn bitches couldn't wait to tell the world that I was there.

[ Last edited by  slimshanks at 27-4-2023 01:28 ]

Recent Ratings
kukooo   28-4-2023 08:58  Karma  +5   Can you DM some Dubai Intel?