Subject: Pattaya - soi 6 lick bar - Gem? Jam?
akibaaustralia
Kinky King

UID 245873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1136
Posts 48
Karma 1127
Acceptance 174
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2023 02:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pattaya - soi 6 lick bar - Gem? Jam?

So…. Arrived at pattaya, went around buakhao and soi6 for a walk, maybe it was the heat….. bloody hot I tell you! Sweating my balls off and bunch of girls trying to grab customer to go into bar, some girl some ladyboy (Iykyk)

I walked from beach road towards pattaya road so a few eye candy already from the soi6 bar but nothing stand out for me to go and buy a drink….. so lick bar was station towards the end of soi6 (heading towards pattay road) and gem? Jam? And I had a mutual eye contact, she immediately gave the (blow job signal) and for those that don’t know lick or click bar is known to be a BJ bar, anyway, we both had mutual contact and she immediately got out of her seat and walk towards me and started whispering, I suck cock lick ball for 1000 baht, (god damn? Must be inflation), so I counter and say 800baht ok? And she nodded, I use the spare $200 to buy her beer, got water for myself….. and off we go!

Sat down on sofa, sweating balls, she grabs the wipe and cleaned me up and start sucking the little boy like a lollipop, some ball licking and deep throating she find that it will take me awhile to cum so ask me if I wanna do ST, I said no, not really in the mood for fucking, just want my dick sucked……

We went to work and after anothrr 10 minute,   deposit my baby batter into her mouth. She spit it out (what a shame) and go and wash herself up, afterwards she ask me for my number and ask what else I’m gonna do…. I quickly made excuses that I need to see a friend and walked out.

As I walked out I can see another foreigner looking at me like I just had the walk of shame (shit…… come on now, I learnt from the best Dr. A - the three F - find it, fuck it (face fucking) and forget it!

Btw if Dr. A is reading this (is it me or lots of girls on thaifriendly not offering PSE? So far had a few reply where the service is very vanilla not PsE)

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   23-3-2023 14:56  Karma  +8   
boscitc   23-3-2023 09:45  Karma  +8   
bigboy4791   23-3-2023 07:50  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   23-3-2023 06:54  Karma  +5   
obe   23-3-2023 05:48  Karma  +10   Excellent
hkpunter999   23-3-2023 03:42  Karma  +5   
Voz808   23-3-2023 03:16  Acceptance  +1   It seemed like the prices were competitive, now they throw out high numbers and see if anybody doesn't negotiate. Perso ...
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22559
Posts 1069
Karma 22423
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2023 06:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i wrote dozen of times that every years is more and more difficult to get a good PSE.
Girls are spoiled and are not much hungry anymore, too easy to earn some extra money online.
Seems nowadays also too many men are happy with vanilla service and not demand nothing to these girls, they just pay big money for have little back, probably because these men are used to pay for wanking with onlyfans or some homemade videos girls sent to them for money.

Just today on another board a guy suggest one girl as he said she is a good 3holers, me and others guys told him that we chatted with her and she said to us NO ASS. She also wrote in her profile "open mind but not open ass".
He said that paid her 10k baht for spend some hours together, fuck her ass and made some video which she will sell online....so double profit for her.
WTF 99,9% of the girls in Pattaya are ready to sell ass for 10.000 baht! With 270€ i can fuck stunning girls in Europe without travel all around the world 15-20+ hours.

ps. if a girl want to make sex video for sell online with me i demand to fuck for free, if not i take the video with my phone for myself and not share with her.

[ Last edited by  Dr.A at 23-3-2023 06:53 ]

Recent Ratings
akibaaustralia   23-3-2023 13:30  Karma  +3   Thanks doc! Guess I gotta put in more work!
obe   23-3-2023 07:00  Karma  +10   100% agree. Why would anyone pay to follow someone on Onlyfans