Nationality & Language: Thai from CM, pretty good English
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Height: 5’1-5’2”
Skill: 10/10 legit CMT level,
Service: 8/10, slow sensual
Price & Session: $1100 baht for 90 min
Repeat: maybe with her, but other interesting options avail

So this place clearly advertises on their website as a sensual massage place with a variety of packages offered.  Highly rated and reviewed in general with a few different providers having had specialized training in certain techniques like Karsai.  Building is like a 3 story house with several small private rooms set up with massage mat on the floor.  

Showed up without appt and asked if Sky or Yuyi available as these two seemed to be very popular in the Google reviews and Chiang Mai Locator site. Sky was avail along with a couple of other girls who were not too appealing on first impression. Chose Sky.  Sky looked different from the pic posted on their website best I could tell which had her face emoji over. Petite and fit spinner type body with maybe B cups, cute face but nothing spectacular.  But overall hairstyle seemed to be different.  More that her personality and massage skills made her popular rather than looks.   Some conversation going on between her and the front desk and she did not seem too happy. Thought maybe she didn’t want to take a customer that late or maybe she thought I wasn’t sure I was happy with her look.  Front desk lady tells me that she was worried that customers were surprised that she did not look like her pics and would choose someone else when they saw her.

Led me upstairs to a room. Did not seem too busy at the beginning for a weekend night.  Stripped down and chatted a little before she started in to the massage. She was in a tight fitting top and leggings.  Found out her background and her training and how she enjoys using massage techniques to help her clients improve their health.  Seemed quite easy to talk to and friendly true to reviews.  Told her my sore spots and she went to work on them.  

Really enjoyed the massage as I was overdue for a legit massage. On the flip, continued for a bit with legit massage and after about 10 min, started some nice slow sensual stokes around LB and legs before gliding her hands over LB.  I asked if I could touch her and she nodded yes. Roamed a bit over her clothes and reached under to find a fairly padded and tight fitting bra which was hard to reach under.  She would look at me directly periodically with seductive eyes to see how I was reacting to her strokes.  After about 10 min and a slow build up, finished in her hands. Had a little more time left and she gave me some additional shoulder and back massage while sitting up. All in all, legit massage and strong finish Was hoping for a bit more GFE and maybe services without her top or leggings on.  Tipped her $200 baht and on the way out saw 3 girls taking a rest in the another room. Asked their names in case I wanted to try any of them. Saw one other girl on the way out named Nadia with maybe C cups and a bit more sexier face. Will have to check on her reviews.

Recent Ratings
papawawa2122121   22-5-2024 22:11  Acceptance  +1   
james_g   23-7-2023 15:18  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   23-3-2023 09:42  Karma  +8   
obe   22-3-2023 08:53  Karma  +8   
bigboy4791   22-3-2023 00:21  Karma  +4   
ramont   21-3-2023 19:18  Karma  +5   Favorable
JackTheBat   21-3-2023 10:11  Karma  +10   Nimman's a hipster area, try Loi Kroh Road...
Laszlo   21-3-2023 08:26  Karma  +3   Excellent