Karma 122
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 00:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Golden Sauna Macau

I'll preface this by saying that I've never been to a Macau sauna before, which might explain some of what follows. I've heard of the sauna's before, read numerous reports and seen some of the hidden footage on YT and was looking forward to the visit. I know many of the more famous ones; Golden, Rio, Familia Nobre, Eighteen etc.. I picked Golden for no particular reason as the reports on these places seem to blend in to each other.

So, 3am in Macau, I walked over and easily find the entrance due to the markings in English outside. An attendant ushers me in to a lift and presses the button for the second floor. When I come out I try to ask for some information, as I've never been to something like this before, but the attendants just nod and point me in to a locker type room. Here, I'm given a locker, a towel and a pair of cheap plastic sandals. Surrounded by about 10 naked Chinese men, I get changed and am taken in to a room that looks like an old mens changing room. There is a large hot tub / pool in the corner, a row of showers along the length of one wall and in the other corner a washing / shower area manned by two semi attractive women. I'm taken to this area that has a horrific looking leopard print seat and one of the ladies asks me to sit on this whilst showering me all over. Occasionally, as frequently reported, she makes sure to give me a short HJ to get me semi hard. I'd have enjoyed this a lot more if there weren't about 20 - 30 naked Chinese men milling around in this relatively small area. Not because I'm particularly bothered about my privacy or I'm shy - we all know why we are there. I just prefer a quieter environment. Whilst I'm being showered a horrid Vietnamese girl (good body, whith bolt ons, but shes clearly had a lot of facial surgery and now thinks shes gods gift when she almost certainly looked better without it) screams at me 'Do you want to fuck me?' To which I immediately say no. Women like that are never good service providers in my experience.

After this I'm lead to an area where another attendant dries me and gives me a pair of shorts and a top. Whilst doing this, theres a really cute girl in a black dress that has her head around the corner of the door watching whilst smiling at me and I believe discussing my cock size with the two female attendants in the area. She is the only girl I saw in there that I thought was attractive, but (spoiler alert) I never see her again after this. After this, she takes me over to the tip pad. I knew to expect this, but she lifts up the pad and shows me a page of numbers between 100 and 300 which I believe were suggested tip amounts. I point to the sign on the wall that says the suggested tip is 20 - 100. She nods, but I'm annoyed at the attempt of being ripped off. Im taken in to the lounge and a female waitress gets me a towel and brings me over a drink. The lounge is pretty small in my opinion, probably 50 - 60 reclining chairs and maybe 10 - 20 people milling around and/or sitting on their phones or snoozing.

I still have no idea what the situation is and nobody has talked to about prices. So I sit and watch for a bit and see a handful of girls coming in and out of the area and see a few 'line ups' happen. I say line ups - I don't think they fit the normal meaning of the term. The guy next to me is having girls brought over to him one by one, turns two away and then seemingly begrudgingly takes the third one I think. I got the impression he had been waiting a while and had probably shot down the line up, hence why girls were being brought individually, but again IDK. Another line up occurs on the other side of the lounge with 4 or 5 girls. And thats it. Its the same set of 4/5 girls that aren't ugly, but aren't particularly stunning either. This includes the aggressive Vietnamese girl from earlier too. All Vietnamese actually from what I can tell, apart from one women that looks Latina so presumably either SA or perhaps Filipina. Its largely underwhelming, both in terms of quality and quantity ,and not what I expected. Perhaps its because I was 'late' - it is 4am now which I imagine is when many women start calling it a night, IDK. It takes about 30 minutes but eventually someone comes over and asks me if I would like to choose a lady which is the first time I'm actually spoken to. I ask for a price list, which is seemingly misunderstood and he repeats the question. I ask if a massage is possible, and he tells me I'd have to wait at least 30 minutes. He tells me there are 5 women currently available for a line up if I wanted, which I assume are the same women I've been seeing in the lounge for the last 30 minutes.

At this point, I just decide to leave. The whole experience is shit. I've seen the naked backside and cocks of at least 20 Chinese men and get the impression there are probably only around 10 girls in the building. A quality experience this is not. I am told that my bill is currently just under 500, which is ludicrous for a shower and a drink of water, but I cant be bothered arguing at this point. I just cant wait to pay and leave, which I do. I'm a foreigner that can't speak Chinese, so I think there has to be some allowance made for them because of that - its not their fault that I don't speak the language. However, I imagine they must have an English price list somewhere and the manager that eventually spoke to me could speak/understand English reasonably well. It just felt like a mass market place, rather than a relaxing quality experience. Perhaps my expectations were too high but this isn't a place I'll be returning to in a hurry, I visited Globe a couple of years ago which was light years ahead of this. Too many customers in too small a space with not enough girls.

Interested in any Macau recommendations anyone has to offer

[ Last edited by  Icarus at 5-9-2022 00:56 ]

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   21-9-2022 11:20  Acceptance  +1   I hear even globe is not so good since covid.
godisdead   13-9-2022 14:17  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Hansgruber624   11-9-2022 12:52  Karma  +3   Thanks for report and sorry to hear you had a bad time. I’ve had two sensational times here, may elaborate in a reply I ...
orangerange   9-9-2022 13:59  Karma  +6   Sympathy ks man
anabikumi   9-9-2022 12:27  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   8-9-2022 15:45  Karma  +10   
americafirst141   6-9-2022 11:54  Karma  +6   sympathy K. macau isnt what it used to be
pushkin13   6-9-2022 10:10  Karma  +3   
Mandoggy   5-9-2022 21:58  Karma  +2   Damn man… feel for ya!
HKGPeter   5-9-2022 21:45  Karma  +2   Thank you.
hotjac   5-9-2022 10:40  Karma  +4   Too bad - i can understand when expectations are dashed. However, the bright side says it can only get better ...
alex_french   5-9-2022 09:38  Karma  +2   Sorry for your poor experience
JackTheBat   5-9-2022 06:57  Karma  +1   Thanks for the report. When did you visit?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21113
Posts 20500
Karma 20537
Acceptance 11512
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 11:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Icarus's post

was this recently ?  how is the Macau scene these days ?
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2659
Posts 413
Karma 2601
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 18:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Icarus's post

(1) If you prefers more privacy, Darling 1 will be a better option because you picked up your girl in the lounge first before heading to a private room.

(2) l am surprised that 3 am is still busy in Golden sauna. Normally the peak hours are between 9 pm and 1 am. Before the pandemic, l used to go to the sauna between 5 pm and 7 pm. In this period of time, not many customers but it’s overlapping the morning and evening shifts of girls.
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2659
Posts 413
Karma 2601
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 18:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 twiceAweek's post

Macau scene is not good nowadays. Darling 2, One, Rio and 18 have closed down.
Icarus
Musky Member

UID 271640
Digest Posts 0
Credits 123
Posts 6
Karma 122
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2022 22:35  Profile P.M. 
Visited very recently. Rio was next on the list so sad to hear that's closed.
abbaranks
Musky Member

UID 258048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 103
Posts 60
Karma 102
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2022 22:09  Profile P.M. 
I wonder what's left? What about the legendary shows at East? Probably gone by now, but I wonder if there'll every be a replacement when things normalize. Feel sorry for the scene in Macau right now.

Recent Ratings
alex_french   9-9-2022 00:00  Acceptance  +3   Thanks
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2659
Posts 413
Karma 2601
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2022 00:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 abbaranks's post

East Spa has changed to M club. I guess no show anymore
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1639
Posts 304
Karma 1608
Acceptance 623
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2022 06:12  Profile P.M. 
Hi Alex,

Do you know if East Castle spa is still around?  That was the place with the thene rooms (car wash, bondage, classroom, subway, etc).

Recent Ratings
alex_french   9-9-2022 09:59  Acceptance  +3   Still around
Hansgruber624
Lustful Lord

UID 280445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 555
Posts 25
Karma 553
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-12-2021
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2022 13:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Icarus's post

Sorry to hear you had a bad time here. I had two sensational visits here about 2 years apart. But both were pre-pandemic.

Firstly love the washing service and tease at the start, such a great way to get the appetite going (and didn’t generally have many guys hanging around the shower / spa area when I went.

My first time after the tease shower, want to get towels and robes and two of the young girls doing this job not only provided me with robe and slippers etc, but they were both impressed with my size and grabbed Lb a little for their own amusement. Needless to say this got me back to excited pretty quickly before on with the shorts and into the main room.

After seated I was offered a drink and any services while I relaxed. Chose a “leg massage” not knowing what would entail, and boy was I delighted. A young cute Vietnamese girl comes and starts to massage my upper thighs, with oil. Before long she slides her hands under my shorts and starts to expertly massage my balls and inner thighs. Wow! I’ve never had such a fantastic ball massage have to say it was simply delightful. Every now and then she would grab and slide her hand up and down LB with just the right grip. It was the most amazing tease and she seemed to know just how much to do before shifting back to balls and upper thighs to avoid any

While this was happening a tall sexy PRC girl in a long black dress came and sat down leaning across me and trying to convince me to enjoy some time with her. This included a few small kisses and eventually DFK all the while the other girl continued with my leg massage.

Of course after this I couldn’t resist so agreed and we went to the room. Before going I was offered to pay a little extra for nuru gel and I went for it too.

In the room there was a curved sex sofa in the shower and after washing me she had me lie over it so that my ass was sticking up in the air and proceeded to go deep with her tongue while slowly sliding her hand up and down my very hard LB.

After this was the flip and she covered me in warm nuru gel and gave me the most erotic body slide. Lost of grinding of LS up close to LB and at one point she gave me a deep stare in the eyes with a bit of a wink while LS was pressed against LB that suggested she wanted me to push in and fuck her there and then.

Thankfully I managed to ignore this advance and before much longer we finished, cleaned up and onto the bed for some 69, then on with the cap and fucked her until I came with the most earth shattering orgasm as a result of so much teasing since entering the spa. Relaxed with some cuddling and kissing and before long she started playing with LB again indicating she wanted a round 2.

No idea how I managed to go again but she sucked me to attention and managed to go a second round before collapsing in a panting sweaty heap together.

Left about 4am after being there since about 1, feeling exhausted and happy.

Was a long 2 years until my next hk Macau visit, but round 2 at golden sauna was even better.

I’m dreaming of the borders getting opened and girls stocked up again so I can go back and relieve the golden days at golden sauna. Fingers crossed
americafirst141
Throbbing Titan

UID 238519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3108
Posts 210
Karma 3076
Acceptance 647
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2022 13:40  Profile P.M. 
Sad to hear about this experience and what's happened to Macau. I've only been once and it was a pricey but unique and worth it experience

Having all the girls getting brought to you in a lineup is much better than having to schlep over to TST and get B&S by a scammy agent. If you don't see a girl you like, in the past, you'd just go back to the relaxation area, where there was a free flow of soft drinks, beer, and food. Tickets usually came with 2 massages which came with a HJ (though not to completion).

The rooms themselves were super spacious and even after the sex you'd get some nice massage work done.