Karma 280
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2022 21:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
North Point - Perrier

Date & Time of Session:  July (Sunday Afternoon)
Name:  Perrier Professional Massage
Link: https://go141.com/en/A23413-NP-M ... age.html?ref=Search[region]
Nationality & Language: English. She's definitely local, so Canto and Mandarin also
Face: She had a mask on but looked like 1/5
Body: 2/5 (Tits are huge)
Height: 5'5'
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $600 for 70 mins
Repeat: No

On an unfortunate Sunday morning, I was hankering for a massage and tried to book with one or two of the regular girls I see. Sadly, all were busy, off for the day or just no reply. Hopped on here to find someon and
stumbled onto Perrier. Price was reasonable, and NP isn't too far for me. Shot her a message and got a reply around 15 mins later confirming the time. Her English responses sounded natural so figured it was someone
local.

Rocked up to Fok Ying and took the elevator to the 19th floor and her apt looked kinda grimy on the outside. She opened the door and the apartment wasn't great. It was small and old, but looked clean enough.
Perrier definitely doesn't look like her photos other than what she's rocking on the chest (which felt natural).

Quick shower and onto the bed for massage. Her massage skills aren't terrible, but aren't good either. Pressure was ok. She kept talking about random stuff, which was fine, but kinda got annoying after a while. After 30 mins, part 2 started and it was.... weird.

She kept pressing my asshole... not teasing, not trying to massage prostate. Just pressing it like an elevator button that is kind of old and doesn't work quite as well as it used to. After 5 mins of that, she asked me to
flip. She kept asking me if all guys where i'm from have big dicks (in a very fake way) and asking if her tits reminded me of home. Her actual HJ skills aren't bad but when I complimented her tits she said "You can see them for 100 more" which was a turn off and I declined. She took em out anyway. Played with the nipples and with enough lube and some time I managed was able to

Took a quick shower and when I was trying to pay and leave she kept me chatting. Some pretty racist stuff (all indians are criminals) and some batshit conspiracy theories.

All in all, an exprience. A weird experience, but an experience none the less. Wouldn't recommend.

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   23-8-2022 11:28  Acceptance  +1   
Caveat_emperor   19-8-2022 23:46  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report, very interesting lady
BootBoot   19-8-2022 12:56  Karma  +5   Sorry for a shit experience. You can try Zoe in the same building for a good strong massage but I average HJ though big ...
hotjac   19-8-2022 11:22  Karma  +4   Crackers - you gotta save those eclectic ones for Halloween or Leap Year's 29th day. Thx 4 the warning.
boscitc   19-8-2022 10:53  Karma  +6   Haha, “she took them out anyway” this has happened quite a few times and always makes me laugh when it does.
JackTheBat   19-8-2022 09:26  Karma  +8   Batshit conspiracy theories and butthole = elevator button? Weird.