Face:  7/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 60min, 3000 THB
Repeat: Not yet

Decided to check out DokiDoki on my second day in Bangkok after an unremarkable first session at Tulip. Came into the shop and the lady at the reception offered me the choice between only three available providers since I had not booked in advance. Went for Kiki, who had green contacts in, lots of tattoos on her right arm and pierced nipples. Initial small talk was kinda cold and she seemed a bit distant. Went up into the room which was really spacious for Bangkok massage parlours and started the Nuru massage. She put some music on and we slowly began to warm up to each other. The Nuru part itself was amazing, her piercings added something special and the gel they used felt heavenly.   The gel is imported from Japan and I am definitely a fan. I usually shoot my first load pretty quickly, but the Nuru stuff made everything a bit slippery and reduced all friction. Went onto the bed and I gave her a pounding that I didn't know I had in me that day.   The session turned out really great, had a few good laughs with Kiki, would definitely repeat.

Aya Massage

Date & Time of Session:  August, 2022
Name: forgot her name
Link: https://ayamassagebangkok.com
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  6/10
Body: 10/10
Skill: 5/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 60min, 2500 THB
Repeat: No   

After acquiring a taste for the world of Nuru, I did some internet research on the other options that the big mango offers in that regard. Aya massage is a shop that opened at the beginning of this year and has received mostly positive reviews so far. The interior is Moroccan inspired and looked nice enough for me. Went in and chose a girl from Isaan with dark skin, an hourglass figure and pretty big silicone DDs. Her English wasn't the best, but we had an alright chemistry, cracked a few silly jokes and talked about the food scene in Bangkok. To be honest, the Nuru part sucked. The oil they used wasn't slippery at all and the tiny amount she applied was absorbed by my skin in milliseconds. I put an end to the massage attempt pretty quickly and used the remainder of the 60min to fuck. Overall, I wouldn't recommend the shop and left a bit disappointed.

Mitu

Date & Time of Session:  August, 2022
Name: forgot her name
Link: https://mitubangkok.com/
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  6/10
Body: 10/10
Skill: 10/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 60min, forgot the price
Repeat: No   

Decided to check out Mitu Massage, as my itch for a professional Nuru treatment hadn't been scratched yet. In terms of customer service and professionalism, this shop stands above the rest and I was really impressed. The two young girls at the reception thoroughly explained all massage options and the different prices for the service providers. I ended up going for a mid-priced model which amounted to around 4000 THB I think. In the room, the masseuse put in a lot of effort which kind of justifies the price. Lots of rimming, getting your toes sucked etc. I personally thought it was a bit too much and the whole experience didn't feel too natural to me. Still, the skills she had were impressive and the quality of the service is hard to deny. The gel they used was super slippery and some high quality stuff which made me worried that I would struggle with finishing again, just like at DokiDoki. These worries were immediately relieved. She was super tight and I relieved myself in under a minute.   Upon leaving the store you were given a small gift bag with some Japanese snacks. That was one of these nice little touches that makes this place quite special.  However, I wouldn't repeat as it is definitely on the pricier side and I value other things a bit more.

[ Last edited by  chefkovic at 8-8-2022 02:31 ]

Recent Ratings
gotti99   20-8-2022 15:07  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
hkmann   10-8-2022 18:47  Karma  +4   Favorable
godisdead   9-8-2022 12:30  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
maxturtle   9-8-2022 07:42  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
marshff82   8-8-2022 22:46  Acceptance  +1   Great report, thanks
gnocchiejj   8-8-2022 22:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent write up
prim8   8-8-2022 12:29  Karma  +2   If you go to Aya just to bang it's not bad, but agreed on the nuru/oil part.
Skepti10   8-8-2022 09:42  Karma  +6   Haven't tried the other two, but kaede @ mitu is pretty amazing
JackTheBat   8-8-2022 09:41  Karma  +10   Good intel, thanks. How was Tulip?
Biberboy   8-8-2022 07:08  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Hansgruber624
Lustful Lord

UID 280445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 555
Posts 25
Karma 553
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-12-2021
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2022 12:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 chefkovic's post

Assuming you’re still in bkk can strongly recommend this place.. has been a staple for many years, great quality girls and reasonable prices:
https://asok-massage.com/

Recent Ratings
hkmann   10-8-2022 18:47  Karma  +4   1 shot or 2 shot place? I will visit this next time for sure. Thx.
godisdead   9-8-2022 12:31  Acceptance  +8   Excellent
chefkovic   8-8-2022 23:29  Acceptance  +1   will check it out next time im in Bangkok, thanks
maxturtle
Nookie Newbie

UID 266715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 61
Posts 26
Karma 59
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2022 07:45  Profile P.M. 
Besides DokiDoki and Mitu, the other two that catch my eye are:

Daisy Dream https://www.daisydream.club/ - this looks like another high end place like Mitu

Kokoro Massage https://www.kokorobkk.com/ - kinda priced like DokiDoki

Recent Ratings
godisdead   9-8-2022 12:31  Acceptance  +8   Brilliant
Hansgruber624
Lustful Lord

UID 280445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 555
Posts 25
Karma 553
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-12-2021
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2022 17:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Hansgruber624's post

@hkmann didn’t ask.. I did nuru then FS with one-shot as I was on a time constraint (lunch break