Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2022 11:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - 4A2 - Vivian Taiwan Cute Face

Date: Saturday, 11 June 4pm
Name: Vivian
Ethnicity: Taiwanese
Language: Can speak good English
Age: Mid-late 20s (hard to tell, she had thick foundation)
Height: ~160cm
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5 - a full natural body
Cup: ~C but not full
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $600 (cbj)
Repeat? no

So after checking Fuji earlier the week, was still very horny so decided to go back. Hiked all the way up to level 12, there was no clear stand out unfortuantely on the day possibly bit too early.

So started at the lower levels, decided to hike upwards (up to lvl 12 only) - not much happening as possibly bit too early. When I was on level 4, 4A1 had just walked out to drop off dirty towels, she had a nice natural curved body (not fat), had to double take. Decided may give her a try if nothing else was of interest. 4A2 was busy at the time. Long story short, nothing really interesting rest up to level 12, a few more mainland working during this time so was going to head back to 4A1 but she was taken! Knew I should have just gone for it, but 4A2 was available so figured given they're neighbours might be a good choice.

So Vivian, opened up nice pretty face and friendly at the door. Natural body, not as tall or nice as 4A1, however had enough window shopping so decided to just give her a go.

Walked in, the place was tidy and relatively spacious. She had a price list on the wall, mostly in Chinese so figured she will be charging for every additional service. The room was full of mirrors, walls and ceiling was quite nice. Vivian followed me to shower, helped clean me up and we were on the bed ready to go.

At this stage, she was still very friendly little chit chat and fun. She wouldnt allow me to touch her vigina, no kissing on lips, no sucking her nipples so very restricted. She would not allow bbbj, only cbj no attention to balls so very mechanical. After about 5mins, she asked me to go on top - didnt feel like she wanted to do much work. At this point, her mood dropped and seemed ready for next customer.

So with her mood dropping and not very interested, decided to go hard and fast as had bit of energy. Starting position missionary, was slow at first but then increased speed to deep and . I was hoping go hard, deep and fast, some emotion would come out but seem was the opposite saying I was too deep. She felt in pain, which is hard to believe as I'm average size.

I then moved to second position, doggy style as was interested in the mirrors - however everytime pumped her she would complain, so was getting bit fustrating.  The experience then went down hill so was ready to leave to be honest as every position we tried she would be disinterested. I finished up with missionary as that was the best position I could find.

After I finished, her mood improved slightly. I showered alone, got changed and left. To her credit, she was not a watcher. Spent about 30mins in there. Wish could share better experience, but this time not much to say I'm afraid.

Recent Ratings
NoNameBoi   17-6-2022 18:36  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   13-6-2022 11:46  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing. Sorry about the experience.
Bloodrage   12-6-2022 18:02  Karma  +3   Still hard to find one with 4/5 in Looks. I gave up
HK_Legend   12-6-2022 13:54  Karma  +5   :( Reminds ONE of the problems with HL Lucky / Angelababy...
boscitc   12-6-2022 12:53  Karma  +5   It happens.
hotjac   12-6-2022 11:36  Karma  +3   Some do it just for the money, and others do it because of their wantonness - sorry u found the former!