Subject: Venetian Spa - Bandung (Indonesia)
labela
Musky Member

UID 250615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 177
Posts 9
Karma 177
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2022 13:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Venetian Spa - Bandung (Indonesia)

Name:  Shiren
Face:  4/5(Round eyes)
Body:  3.5/5
Skill:  5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  IDR1.700.000 + tips
Repeat: Yes

Was having a business trip to Bandung for few days and had heard about this legendary spa in Bandung called Venetian spa. Arrive at the spa around 4pm weekdays they gave you bracelet with number and let you seat in the lounge. Mamasan will bring the girls to choose for and explain the service. So basically in venetian spa, the standard procedure is that after you pick the girl they will bring you to the room and they will also have a different massage therapist who will you massage you for 30 minutes and left. After the massage finish, you can have the” extra service” with your girl for 1.5 hour.

There are 3 grades of girls in venetian spa to pick, all grades are flower name. I think shiren is the highest grade but she is not that tall compare to others(usually highest grade is model like body). And threesome package is also offered here in case you guys are interested.

After picking her, with her bubbly personality we are having a good chat. after entering the room  she undress me and undress herself as well. Then let the massage therapist massage me for 30 minutes, the minus point here is that the massage therapist asked for tips, it is quite awkward for me to get massage naked with a girl laying next to me also naked. before enjoying the extra service, we washed together and she make sure both of us are hygiene before we start.

She start the service with licking all over my bodies which feels really great and start teasting my cock and balls(one of the best I experienced) and she let me play with her boobs and clit. As she start licking my cock and giving blowjob, feels awesome and I almost explode. Moving to the main course, we start with missionary for quite a few time and she is the type who moans quite a lot and very active. I asked her to change style several times and she obliges to what I ask. Close to the time limit I finally explode and she said during the sex she had 3 orgasm which is very nice.

We cleaned up and she asked whether I want to keep her number or not as she only offers her number to selected client and ask me not to share it.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   21-5-2022 08:39  Karma  +5   
halfclover   21-5-2022 05:06  Karma  +8   Lovely
kukooo   21-5-2022 02:22  Karma  +3   Can you share the address? Thanks
JackTheBat   20-5-2022 18:50  Karma  +5   Thanks. When was this trip?
labela
Musky Member

UID 250615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 177
Posts 9
Karma 177
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2022 21:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 labela's post

End of March 2022, before fasting season in Indonesia
kukooo
Erotic Emperor

UID 266960
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2231
Posts 188
Karma 2191
Acceptance 791
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-3-2020
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2022 02:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 labela's post

labela
Musky Member

UID 250615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 177
Posts 9
Karma 177
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2022 08:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 kukooo's post

Yes they have several branches in Bandung I believe but thats the one I went.