Kawaii Spa
Girl: Tara
Session: 10 May, pm
Duration: 1 hour
Price : $1000
Face: 8.5
Body: 8.8, white skin, C cup boobs, 165cm
Service: massage and nuru, hj

So acter the first session at Kawaii, I wanted to try Tara. I am attracted to fair skin girls and so she look quite attractive to me. So as mentioned in my review of Una, I booked Tara.

Booking was smooth. CS arranged a time for me and I agreed to come at the proposed timing. I told CS that i wanted to try the big mirror room.

Upon arrival, Tara was wearing a sporty skirt and had that sporty look. Quite interesting. She told me to get into the big mirror room and i bathed.

Her massage was quite good. There is visual effect as i am able to look at her body as she massaged me. As her skirt was rather short, her butt cheek and lacy undewear was exposed. It was quite a turn on for me. So after about 10 mins of massaging, i told her to start her nuru.

Nuru was fun. She used her C cup boobs well. It started with her giving neck and body some light kisses. Instead of pouring the gel on my body, she put it in her boobs and body instead. Then she glide form my butt to my shoulder. It was very sensual. All this was done while i look at the mirror. I had to lift my butt up as i was getting a hard on. Tara thought i was trying to push her away because she was heavy. I told her no. Instead i am in pain because little brother is hard and is squashed agaisnt the bed. She then told me to lift my butt and she gave me a mini ball massage. It was a new experience. A few times i almost ejaculated but she controlled it and let little brother goes soft again.

She told me to flip and she start to nimble my neck and nipple. I like how she gently bite my nipple. She also allow light kisses on her lips. After that, she started to sit on my little brother and use her vagina lips to rub on my penis. It was such a lovely feeling. I pulled her towards me and her boobs are pressed against my chest. I rub her nipple and boobs. Her butt is also soft and nice. I squeezed her butt and rub her ass crack. She glide lower down and placed my penis in between her thigh and started the humping movement. This time i let it all out on her thigh. It was such a lovely time but tiring.

We showered together and she ask if i enjoyed her session. I told her yes, and i would come again.

Left quite a happy man.

Snapped a photo of the room. Was allowed by the cs to do so. Not taken illegally.

[ Last edited by  Lacylover01 at 13-5-2022 15:47 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   5-8-2022 12:42  Karma  +4   Good report, thanks
pazzaw   7-6-2022 03:00  Karma  +3   Original
JackFledermaus   15-5-2022 17:08  Acceptance  +1   
Shadwell   14-5-2022 07:24  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   14-5-2022 01:40  Karma  +5   Nice report! Looking forward to more new ladies you try at Kawaii.
batman108   13-5-2022 22:23  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Dragon8888   13-5-2022 20:54  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   13-5-2022 14:58  Karma  +5   "Little sister gliding" :) Creative. I was just calling it plainly "Cowgirl like LB massage" :( Know several ve ...
halfclover   13-5-2022 14:26  Karma  +8   Excellent
Lacylover01
Nookie Newbie

UID 281965
Digest Posts 0
Credits 83
Posts 3
Karma 83
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2022 14:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Delete photo. All combined to one post

[ Last edited by  Lacylover01 at 13-5-2022 15:45 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
halfclover   13-5-2022 15:38  Karma  +5   Just click "+" on attachment line at bottom of screen, allows many attachments.
HK_Legend   13-5-2022 15:01  Karma  +5   You can post several PIC on the SAME Report, up to 2Mb total I think. Next time, why not a GIF (less than 512kb per GIF) ...