Body: 5/5
Height: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:1200 for 60mins
Repeat: Still more new girls to try.

Wish has a bunch of new girls and the old ones (Amy, Joey etc) are a bit tired in comparison. The new ones are younger, slimmer, tighter, and keener. So Im doing my duty and working my way through the new girls.

Tried out Selena. Usual wait in the room. Selena comes in and I check her up close.

She is quite short, older face with some work done to her by the looks of things, but a banging tight, but short bod, flat tummy and not a gram of fat on her. Small fake tits complete the body of a teenager on a woman in her 30s. She has a really high girly voice which seems genuine cos she cant possibly fake that all the time.

She came in with the usual Wish spa heated up nuru but as usual, we go straight for P2. I undressed her slowly, exposing her tits and pulling her shorts down. Standing in her heels and thong, my hands roamed all over her tight bod. She initiated DFK with me and being a gentleman, I comply. My boner was getting in the way and she sorted that out by slipping my dick between her things, into her exposed crotch, to the side of the thong.

Selena was getting quite worked up by this point so I pushed her over the bed, pulled her panties down, parted her asscheeks, and liberally licked out her exposed pussy. She doesnt moan but her breathing was getting convulsive and she started pushing and moving her pussy up and down my face.

I dont like to lick out with saliva for too long cos old saliva smells a bit gross after a while, so I resorted to using the warmed up nuru gel. She seems really tight so I only pushed my tips of my fingers in and out of her vag. But her engorged clit is really sensitive and gentle, but high frequency rubbing got her to come several times.

A few position changes ensued, all the time with her legs splayed out, guiding my fingers onto where she liked it most. One of the best was spoon where my dick poked her ass, whilst she held my hand at her pussy and let me kiss her gently all round her neck and behind her ear.

We went like this for ages but time was getting short so she turned round, got me to sit on the bed, straddled me face to face, and gave me a long deep kiss and started slowly jacking me off. She let me reach round her peachy butt to rub her entire dripping crotch the time. Even her asshole seemed engorged and stuck out, but she wasnt up for finger up her ass. Instead she really likes her clit being stimulated.

In this position of mutual masturbation, kissing each other ravenously, I shot my load between our bods, soaking both of us. She kept on rubbing my tip on her shaven belly (the bit between her belly and pussy, dunno what that is called), until i subsided.

We were both covered in sweat, cum and nuru gel by that point. Quick individual showers and off we went our separate ways.

Yoyo came out to let me out and I of course used the opportunity to cop a feel of her. My hand was up her thigh and skirt but she didnt let me go any further. But still every time I see her I get a tiny bit further, and there is a thrill of getting somewhere with what seems to be a civvie (I know you can actually book her previously but she is never available nowadays)

In summary, Selena is a older girl in a younger girls bod, with a young girls voice, is a novice in Wish cos she cant find where anything is stored, but no way is she a young girl in sex. Gonna try full on a next visit.

[ Last edited by  davidlai1977 at 2-10-2021 11:01 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
orangerange   16-10-2021 09:08  Karma  +5   Good read
Koxmo   6-10-2021 08:51  Karma  +3   
BlankyMcBlank   4-10-2021 14:01  Karma  +2   Awesome. I really do need to try this place again
godisdead   4-10-2021 09:11  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
kernalj1   4-10-2021 02:05  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   3-10-2021 18:12  Karma  +3   Great report. Thanks for the info.
zbmthethird   3-10-2021 17:20  Karma  +4   
male_rabbit   3-10-2021 11:39  Karma  +5   reports like yours are useful cos it expands the choice of possible good punts
batman108   3-10-2021 11:18  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
dienw   3-10-2021 01:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent thanks.
HKGPeter   3-10-2021 00:54  Karma  +2   Thank you!
cityguy   2-10-2021 21:37  Karma  +5   
zebra   2-10-2021 19:46  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
hotjac   2-10-2021 17:31  Karma  +5   Great find - thanks for sharing!
PiR2_42   2-10-2021 16:40  Karma  +2   
Iamnothim   2-10-2021 13:07  Karma  +5   
calaisien   2-10-2021 12:05  Karma  +5   
firstraitt   2-10-2021 11:50  Acceptance  +1   Great report!
Jayden1234
Nookie Newbie

UID 279440
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-10-2021
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2021 10:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! Wish spa's quality of girls seems really good!