Karma 5312
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2021 13:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nancy @ ClassyLadi

dont' know if this falls under walk up or spa but i guess i'll put it here.

this contact traces back to the old blue spa agent, not sure if its the exact same person but definintely linked

Name: Nancy
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 spinner type shaved pussy
Service: 3/5

Overall it's a fine punt, 600 bucks for 30 minutes can you really complain? The place is in Tin Hau and there's another girl there too who looks a lot older. Nancy doesn't quite look like the pics but its her just a lot of editing (plus the pics you can't really see a full face shot). SHe has a flower type tatoo on the shoulder and upper arm for those who like or don't like tatooos. Shaved pussy. Showered alone and to the punt.
not a lot of connection as is with most of the girls with this ag. she puts on a domn for a CBJ and spends a lot of time really gently licking it like a lollipop and lots of attention on the tip. i actually like that a lot because she's just playing with the sensitivity of the tip. when we tried to do the deed i was definitely too big and i coudl barely get in like 1/3. when i got in all the way she really coudlnt take it and offered to just allow me to CIM. she offered to CIM BBBJ so i took her up on taht offer since it was clearly too big for her.

i asked her to flip over in 69 and she obliged. i'm not a big DATY guy but shaved pussy is hard to resist. she seemed to enjoy it and was getting wet. the 69 BJ wasn't that great though as she was more using her hand then mouth and only at the base, eventually i told her to use more mouth and i finally busted in her mouth. it was teh kind where she doesnt really take it in the mouth and lets it all dribble out but i'm okay with that in this case. she seemd like a nicer girl overall

i tried to ask her where she's from and i'm not sure if it was a communication issue or she didnt want me to know but then she suddenly said she's from philippines when she's clearly thai.. haha. i asked here where in phils and she said hanoi... haha anyway. for 600 bucks for a quickie this is good for me.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   7-9-2021 13:19  Karma  +3   Nice
C090409920   6-9-2021 15:58  Karma  +5   $600 for BBBJ CIM sounds like a deal to me.