Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2019 11:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Visting Dis S in CWB

Date & Time of Session:  1st June  2019
Location:  Room 3, Flat A, 5/F, Phoenix Apt., 54 - 70 Lee Garden Rd., Causeway Bay
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-CB-141Walk-ups-DisS.html
Nationality & Language: Canto, Mando, Limited English, Local
Face:  4/5 has some work done recently
Body:  5/5 despite the enhanced breasts
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 30 mins
Repeat: Definitely

I noticed on the DB that Dis S has relocated to CWB, Phoenix Apt.  So I decided to pay her a visit as I missed her.  When I arrived at her place, I had expected that she may have had some work done on her face, which is a shame as her Dis S did have a very adorable face to begin with.  Dis S seem really happy to see me when I rang her bell, she hung up my bang and we chatted for a bit.  We stripped and got washed up.  "You have lost weight" she said while she was washing me.  Dis S told me that she had been on holiday, but I suspect that she made that up to cover up the fact that she got some work done on her face.  She didn't get allot done to her face, just had her cheeks slimmed down a little.  She started things off with the usual catbath as soon as we were on her bed, followed by a bbbj.  She put a coat on my lb and mounted me cowgirl as I played with her breasts.  "Do I look different?" she asked "Have I gained weight?"  I told her that her face has slimmed down a little.  "I have put on a little weight" she giggled.  Where?"" I asked. "On my ass" she replied    We switched to missionary and I pounded her until I shot my load into her    She cleaned up my lb and we showered.  We chatted for a bit longer as we got dressed and she folded some towels.  

It is quite a shame that a nice girl like Dis is working as a wg.  As she seems like a very nice girl.

Recent Ratings
bittersweet   11-6-2019 14:48  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing. Can I get her WeChat?
bohica   4-6-2019 21:57  Karma  +5   Have you considered implants done to her ass?!?
Mister   4-6-2019 20:03  Karma  +5   Lots of WGs I've met have been nice girls
mchk   3-6-2019 14:40  Karma  +3   Favorable
xooxer   3-6-2019 00:26  Karma  +3   
JCloy   2-6-2019 19:28  Karma  +4   thanks
hotjac   2-6-2019 18:10  Karma  +4   good info - thanks for sharing
batman108   2-6-2019 12:37  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks