Reading Access 50
Registered 5-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2019 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tight little Thai spinner in Jordan

Name: Didn't get it
Link: N/A
Location: 61-63 Pilkem Street in Jordan, go up the stairs to 1/F, turn left, Flat A on the right
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Damage: $350 ($300 base + $50 for BBBJ)

I went up to 61-63 Pilkem looking for Katrina the Romanian again, but sadly she was taken, so I knocked around on the other doors. There's one other white girl working next door to Katrina in flat D, and she looked pretty good, but was ice cold reception-wise and confirmed with a phone translator that she basically wouldn't come close to providing the services that Katrina does, so that's gonna be a no from me dawg. The girls in all the other rooms were Thais--none appeared to be blatant ladyboys, but with Thai walkups in shitty old buildings here in HK, there's always some risk...

Anyway I settled on the one in flat A--I didn't get her name but she was all smiles when she opened up, had an attractive face (with slight blemishes but no big deal) and wore a form-hugging nighty that showed very impressive curves. She also was very short (less than 5 ft), no adam's apple, small slender hands, and had a very feminine voice, so I decided the ladyboy risk was minimal--nothing against anyone who's into that, but just not my thing, you know? I ask for BBBJ and CIM and she agrees only to the former for +$50 but not the latter. Btw in case you're curious, none of the other Thais agreed to CIM either.

So I go in and she helps me undress and shower, and really takes her time with doing it thoroughly and sensually, as well-trained Thai gals are known for. I get an up close and personal view/feel of that tight little spinner body in the shower. Tits are very fake appearance-wise but feel pretty good, i.e., soft and squeezable rather than a cheap shitty tit job where you're basically working with boulders. We move on to the bed and she again takes her time with a slow n' steady catbath before moving on to BBBJ. Frankly her BBBJ is a bit lazy--she only sucks at the head a bit and otherwise mostly licks around the rest. She has an active tongue and all but if you're looking for someone to make you nut with an impressive BBBJ alone, she's not going to make it happen. But where she impresses is after she puts on the dom and starts riding on top--this little fucktoy absolutely loves to ride cock, and she'll keep doing it until you tell her to stop. She'll even switch positions herself while riding but otherwise won't ask you to do any work if you don't want to. The whole time she's feeling me around and licking everywhere (but refused to kiss). Eventually we finish in lotus, and we go back in the shower to clean up, with the same attentive service as before.

I paid up and asked to take pics but she declined, but did say that she'll be here until April 27. All in all, very good experience for those looking to smash up an energetic little spinner with excellent attention to service and at a very reasonable price to boot.  

Happy punting, bros!

Recent Ratings
trystto   30-4-2019 02:18  Acceptance  +1   Good catch ;)
alansept   22-4-2019 15:57  Karma  +2   
klt2012   22-4-2019 13:30  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   21-4-2019 12:11  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Michaelvick7   21-4-2019 01:28  Karma  +3   
porkchops   20-4-2019 23:09  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!