Subject: Kam Bong - WIR - Oh yeeeaah already did.
manhands
Lustful Lord

UID 6464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 749
Posts 230
Karma 740
Acceptance 187
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2019 19:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong - WIR - Oh yeeeaah already did.

Date: April 8th 2019
Name: You know, shame on me, I didn't ask...but she's 20!
Location: 1/F First door on the right -  Kam Bong, Kam Bong, Kam Bong
Ethnicity: HG
Language(s): Gondonghua,English
Face: 4.5/5 sexy sexy sexy
Body: 5/5
Attitude: 4.8/5 GFE
Rate: $600 + $100 tip

OK you know I'm liking these walk ups, they remind me of going to the markets, like Chatuchak in BKK and seeing something you like.  You can't walk past, you take it there and buy it  bc next time you won't ever see that thing again or walk that way ever again....EVER.

In this case, I get to fuck the chicks that are hot, you just have to grab the chance when you see it.  My mistakes have always been, opening the first door and seeing a smoking smoking hot chick and then thinking....you know, if there's one here, there may be more smoking hot chicks....in reality.....AS IF!!!

So taking the pearls of wisdom in front of me, I waited for the first door to open, and my pee pee nearly cried with joy!

HOLY FUCK she was smoking hot and I checked out her firm C naturals and curvy body and dyed hair and holy crap she was HOT!

And I walked past to the next door....

Hmmm...was that the right decision??? I could feel LB die a little inside....I watched the next guy ring the bell and he PAUSED...fark, he knew she was hot and he was taking his time and PAUSED...you know that feeling when someone fucks your GF first and you think, man I have to have seconds AND wait for it? Nope? never? Me neither....

And he passed - Yeah, tough luck buddy!

I walked back and rang that bell and didn't even bother asking her price.

Yeah yeah winner winner chicken dinner!! (her chinese astrology sign is Dog btw, not chicken)

Anyway, couldn't believe the guy passed, so long buddy! go walk those stairs!! I get to fuck a hot chick today!
Anway she is sweet AF, and super hot, I can't help myself and layher down after the shower and explore her body with my tongue, she's shy and doesn't allow DATY, but I let her get a little excited.
We swap, she does a BBBJ and I nearly pass out it was sooo good.  I flip her over and covered up and entered mish and start grinding away....

Damn, she's tight and wet and I keep grinding her clit - her little gasps of pleasure making me want to take her over the edge and she does, holding and squeezing my shoulder as she comes.

After a pause, she flips to doggy and I enter her slowly, and amn she's tight super tight and I can watch her in the mirror closing her eyes as I enter her. her bubble but pushing against me and I'm deep in her when I feel the urge to   

and damn, that was one intense .

Super sweet girl, paid and left and repeated the next day.

It was that good.

And just to make sure, on the repeat, I did check every other door...and she was the hottest of them all!
defintiely see her before she goes.

Oh yeah and she has a shaved pussy!  did I say she was super hot?

She was SUPER HOT

[ Last edited by  manhands at 12-4-2019 19:14 ]

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   15-4-2019 12:52  Acceptance  +1   "grab the chance when you see it" LOL yess. Thanks for sharing
JackTheBat   15-4-2019 06:44  Karma  +10   Entertaining report, and good advice.
micgao   13-4-2019 22:12  Acceptance  +1   
wcguy   13-4-2019 19:36  Acceptance  +1   
Freelancer   13-4-2019 17:47  Karma  +4   Favorable
batman108   13-4-2019 12:28  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
cityguy   13-4-2019 12:05  Karma  +4   she's hot right?
Mister   13-4-2019 08:49  Karma  +4   Enthusiastic report. KB standard rate is now $600? Girls generally older than Fuji, no?
calaisien   13-4-2019 03:55  Karma  +5   
xooxer   12-4-2019 23:49  Karma  +3   
mynamelol   12-4-2019 23:29  Acceptance  +1   Kam Bong building correct? 14-16 Wing Kut St
hotjac   12-4-2019 20:47  Karma  +4   Was she hot?
blurby   12-4-2019 19:33  Acceptance  +1   Thanks bro.
SeiaDoon   12-4-2019 19:16  Acceptance  +1