Subject: BOBO - Sheung Wan (Hing Loong Building)
waynebill792
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 267
Posts 29
Karma 262
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2019 01:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BOBO - Sheung Wan (Hing Loong Building)

Date & Time: 29th March 2019
Link:http://go141.com/en/A33020-SW-Massage-BoBo.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality: Local
Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Damage: $500
Repeat: Yes

I got a recommendation from a bro on this platform to go and check BOBO out after he read my report on my visit to Thumbs UP Michelle. I decide that i should try her out. I had kept a mental note of her for a long time based on other punters reviews on her but just didn't had time to visit her. I messaged her and booked a session. (I messaged her in English but using short simple sentences and she was replying back with short answers in Chinese which made everything smooth.) She took a picture of what she services offers and i choose a full service and told her i would reach her place in an hour.

Reached at Sheung Wan and the building was literally 1 mins away from mtr exit. I Went up to her floor & room, and pressed the bell. She welcomed me inside. In my previous report, i have mentioned that room needs to be cleaned and spacey and her room was very clean and everything was very well organised with towels next to bathroom for punters to come out and dry themselves instead floundering around a small room and making everything wet.

We both went in the showers and she did a similar routine like Thumbs Up Michelle of trying to seduce me and rubbing herself against me and cleaning my lb throughly. Her shower antics weren't as long as Thumbs Up Michelle but it was a healthy amount of time. We came out and i lied on the bed, she came up and we started DKF and she slowly went to down lb. She gave me BBBJ and with very good suction. She gave a great blowjob but she didnt try to DT. She was sucking around the top and trying to use the tongue on tip of the lb.

After making my lb hard, She grabbed a condom and came on top of me. When she came on top of me, i told her the thing which i tell every woemen that if she feels pain due to the size than she should let me know right away. She was riding on top for a while and i started pumping her from below which provide a great sense of moaning from her. It was sound of music. While i was pumping her, she requested for a change of position because of the pain it was causing. I came on top of her and start fucking her and DFK in the process. She kept her hands near her ls to stop me from thrusting my whole lb into her. I knew she was enjoying herself as her legs become very tight around my neck when i was ramping on her. I asked her to change position and to sit on my lap while i fucked her. During that time, She pressed her finger nails behind my neck while i was fucking her. (She said she was enjoying herself but there was pain as well). Eventually, I shot my load in that position.

Overall, I think she is good service provider but one of her main drawback was that she was asking me again and again whether i had cum or not and urging me to finish quicker.

[ Last edited by  waynebill792 at 31-3-2019 01:07 ]

Recent Ratings
adrenal   4-4-2019 09:28  Karma  +7   thank you
sssqblf   3-4-2019 00:24  Karma  +2   Thank you for your sharing. I recommend you to pay the girl you like for 90 mins. By this way, normally the girl will no ...
JackTheBat   31-3-2019 16:14  Karma  +5   Great gal but A-level exams may not be given due to size restrictions...
rubmeinatub   31-3-2019 14:08  Karma  +3   She'll take a pickle up her backdoor mole hole, too! Tho, length-girth restrictions apply.
batman108   31-3-2019 11:45  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hotjac   31-3-2019 11:31  Karma  +4   Definitely on my uncompleted list too
aurufc   31-3-2019 09:46  Karma  +5   Bobo is a solid provider. Great BBBJ skills